Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    taken out by his own hubris.
    You mean his trust in Scott betrayed. This being the same Scott Summers he first officially recruited and the closest person in the world Charles Xavier had to a son.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    You mean his trust in Scott betrayed. This being the same Scott Summers he first officially recruited and the closest person in the world Charles Xavier had to a son.
    maybe he shouldn't have tricked scotty into getting his head bashed in while mentally abusing him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I donīt believe that`s the case here, Scott feels guilty about what he did and when ppl feel guilt, most get defensive about it, given Charles was his father figure, I expect Scott to be very conflicted about what happened.
    He may feel guilty how things played out but keep in mind with scott's mentality from SOTF going forward, makes you wonder if he really saw charles that way by AvX. (like I said he did blame charles for his dad's death)

He may get defensive about it but acting ljike he didn't do it where as his own entourage calls him out on owning it... that's another story in itself.

BANNED

maybe he shouldn't have tricked scotty into getting his head bashed in while mentally abusing him.
    Agreed. Xavier was mind-effing him and he woke up from it, I would have been irrate too. The picture itself shows just how violent and chaotic the scene had become and DPCyclops was being poked like a hornet's nest over and over.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Amen

Charles literally put him on all fours. Xavier was in no way calm faced. AvX has a good image of Angry Xavier, but Anka's art makes it look way more mean.

Amen
    He literally wasn't on all fours from Xavier. That moment was a serious moment for all characters in AvX for the final battle. As I stated in my post's prior I don't remember Xavier being that mean faced. Anka's presentation vs Coipel.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Anka is a face shot. Copiel would have looked that angry. His eyebrows are always so slanted and so pissy.

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Anka is a face shot. Copiel would have looked that angry. His eyebrows are always so slanted and so pissy.
    Maybe, but not that angst.

Edit: So Xavier was able to put him on his knees twice. Once with aid from Dr Strange and second by himself.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

What are you talking about angst? He doesn't look angsty in either. He looks pissed. He looks surprised. He looks dead.

BANNED

Agreed. Xavier's first mistake was in even rescuing Failclops. He should've left him to his pimp Jack and made Tessa team leader instead.

I love it when people blame the victim. It makes all of you Scott apologists look so good.

BANNED

OK everybody, here comes the definitive "it just so happens that if Cyclops hadn't killed Prof X ______ would have happened and the world would be over" story.

I like the art though, minus the cartoonishly evil-looking Professor X.
    Last edited by Phoenix Egg; 06-17-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Agreed. Xavier's first mistake was in even rescuing Failclops. He should've left him to his pimp Jack and made Tessa team leader instead.
    I want this story now! Tessa was the tactical genius leader the X-men never had.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkholder View Post
    I love it when people blame the victim. It makes all of you Scott apologists look so good.
    LOL Xavier a victim?

I love Anka's art. I wonder why Emma is smiling in that picture while everybody else is in disbelief.