Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    She's not asexual. She banged Wolvie and hit on Gambit. She flirted with both of them, and possibly dated Bishop.
    She was with Logan? She loses points for that.

Not the most exciting preview, but it's cool to see jean flying!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    She was with Logan? She loses points for that.
    Who hasn't slept with Logan at this point?

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

616 Jean

BANNED

616 Jean
    Maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Besides Jean...maybe Kitty. Jubilee as well.

I was going to list Cap as well but then again he was Cap's token mutant.
    Last edited by Mahes; 06-17-2014 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Added Jubilee

she scissored dazzler and nocturne also.

BANNED

he is the towns bike, everyone gets an ride

BANNED

616 Jean
    That'll be rectified in September when he's sent to the White Hot Room.

BANNED

That'll be rectified in September when he's sent to the White Hot Room.
    If there is a god, yes.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Dazzler is madder than ten mothers as she should. Emma looks lovely
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    LOL! Xavier was disciplining Scott as you would a small child throwing a temper tantrum over something trivial. Scott was acting like a childish brat and Xavier had no choice but to essentially telepathically spank Scott. OMG, I can't believe this is what you guys consider evil or Scott acting in self defense. I boycotted AvX, so I never read it, but CHRIST! This isn't a fight to the death, this is a parent disciplining a child for bad behavior. LOL, Scott threw away everything because he didn't get his way! I have no respect for this character anymore. God, had I know it went down like this, and he acts like he does now...

No, Scott Summers is no longer a character I like or classify as a favorite. He ruined everyone's lives and killed Xavier in a fit. He was bawling and crying like a spoiled brat because he didn't get his way and killed Xavier because he didn't want to be told he was wrong and subsequently disciplined.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    LOL! Xavier was disciplining Scott as you would a small child throwing a temper tantrum over something trivial. Scott was acting like a childish brat and Xavier had no choice but to essentially telepathically spank Scott. OMG, I can't believe this is what you guys consider evil or Scott acting in self defense. I boycotted AvX, so I never read it, but CHRIST! This isn't a fight to the death, this is a parent disciplining a child for bad behavior. LOL, Scott threw away everything because he didn't get his way! I have no respect for this character anymore. God, had I know it went down like this, and he acts like he does now...

No, Scott Summers is no longer a character I like or classify as a favorite. He ruined everyone's lives and killed Xavier in a fit. He was bawling and crying like a spoiled brat because he didn't get his way and killed Xavier because he didn't want to be told he was wrong and subsequently disciplined.
    I can't believe you've never seen this page. I don't believe you've never seen this page before.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

In AvX, I specially liked the line where Xavier says mutants haven't earned the right to a utopia. Xavier sure was the defenseless victim here. "either stand down or I'll put you down". No wonder Scott killed him.
    You can also see that Cap quote to focus the fight on Emma and Scott, as if there was one person more to fight there.
    This is an AvX thread, right?
    Last edited by Mr. Brightside; 06-17-2014 at 06:24 PM.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    This explains quite a bit. Fod, Xavier went down much, much, much later during the issue. What we're seeing in the preview is most likely Xavier's final "That is Enooouuuggh!" moment right before PhoenixClops responded in kind and put him down.

Stuff happened in-between. Surely, you've seen those panels of Hawkeye trying to shoot PhoenixClops in the neck and Iceman seconding the motion?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 06-17-2014 at 06:56 PM.