Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Uncanny Avengers #5 SPOILERS... the return of.....

- Preview on the Boat. They get the information and prepare to go to Skulls Bank.

- Cable says that his work is done, tries to go back ot the future, but cannot. Stryfe put a tether on him or something so he is stuck in 2016 for the time being.

- Deadpool, Johnny and Rogue head to the bank. They break in, only to find Gambit already there.

- They fight some armor stuff, they break into the vault and find nothing there.

- Rogue goes to kiss Gambit but Gambit stops her and mentions that she smells like Terrigon death or whatever. The UA leave, only for the return of...

- The red skull. He was manipulating their brains to make them see Gambit and not himself. The gold is all there, so is Sin and someone else.

- Sin asks why he didn't just wipe their brains, but he said the hav edefenses put in. He wants to kill them all, enslave the world, and make Rogers telepathically feel every bit of it, forever. At least Skull is still evil AF in the post SW world.

So, this did just point out a huge freaking flaw in UA's mission.... who the hell do they have mentally strong enough to do deal with Xavier level telepathic powers?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So, this did just point out a huge freaking flaw in UA's mission.... who the hell do they have mentally strong enough to do deal with Xavier level telepathic powers?
    Is Teen Jean in any shape to rival those powers yet?

BANNED

Well, no one ever said it would be easy! Besides, when you're a hero going up against difficult - sometimes impossible - odds kind of goes with the territory.

As for this issue...it was damn freaking good. As a one and done, it still advanced the main plot nicely. And Pacheco's art was lovely as always. Here's hoping this won't be the last time he'll be gracing the pages of UA.

Amazing Member

So is gambit actually in any books? When was the last time he had a meaningful appearance/story? Almost bought this based solely on the cover.

All-New Wolverine, Carnage, Deadpool, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch,
    Uncanny X-Men, Venom, Deadpool/Cable, Deadpool/Spider-Man

-

Yea this is exactly why I was so confused when cable was talking about leaving just because they got a lead on the red skull. But I'm not entirely sure of cables current telepathic abilities.

Also Gambits last appearance was in X factor as far as I know.

It was not bad on the contrary but fans expecting something entirely different may become disappointed. What is a shame after this lovely cover in fact the expectation was too big for a good portion of fans.

Did the Red Skull disable the security on his own safehouse? That is some next level Garak stuff right there. Or nonsensical...
    Game Over man! Game Over!

I dunno.... the red skull is one of my least favorite villains, so I hope this storyline won't be dragging on too long....

Niffleheim

I groaned when Rogue called Deedpool Overwatch barf, it's enough that i have to endure Felicity in Arrow being called that.

Loved every thing about this issue. Things feel personal and connected. Both heroes and villains have objectives that i'm looking forward to see accomplished.

I don't like Red Skull but him gunning for Rogers makes this arc worthwhile because I can't stand him.
    Last edited by Tofali; 02-03-2016 at 12:57 PM.

- Preview on the Boat. They get the information and prepare to go to Skulls Bank.

- Cable says that his work is done, tries to go back ot the future, but cannot. Stryfe put a tether on him or something so he is stuck in 2016 for the time being.

- Deadpool, Johnny and Rogue head to the bank. They break in, only to find Gambit already there.

- They fight some armor stuff, they break into the vault and find nothing there.

- Rogue goes to kiss Gambit but Gambit stops her and mentions that she smells like Terrigon death or whatever. The UA leave, only for the return of...

- The red skull. He was manipulating their brains to make them see Gambit and not himself. The gold is all there, so is Sin and someone else.

- Sin asks why he didn't just wipe their brains, but he said the hav edefenses put in. He wants to kill them all, enslave the world, and make Rogers telepathically feel every bit of it, forever. At least Skull is still evil AF in the post SW world.

Well, Cable can, how long his powers are not busy keeping the tecnovirus at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    Is Teen Jean in any shape to rival those powers yet?
    In raw strength, yes, in skill, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, Cable can, how long his powers are not busy keeping the tecnovirus at bay.

In raw strength, yes, in skill, I don't know.
    from my understanding asking this question earlier in these threads...

his telekinesis is pretty strong but his telepathic ability is mostly precog

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    I groaned when Rogue called Deedpool Overwatch barf, it's enough that i have to endure Felicity in Arrow being called the same.

Loved every thing about this issue. Things feel personal and connected. The Heroes and the villains both have objectives that i'm looking forward to see them try to accomplish.

I don't Like Red Skull but him gunning for Rogers makes it worthwhile because I can't stand him.
    Well, Oracle was already taken in the Arrow-verse.

from my understanding asking this question earlier in these threads...

his telekinesis is pretty strong but his telepathic ability is mostly precog
    Well, how long i know, those are his powers while the rest keeps the tecno-virus from taking over his body.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, how long i know, those are his powers while the rest keeps the tecno-virus from taking over his body.
    back in the day, yeah, but I don't think that is the case anymore.

I thought spurriers Xforce was trash so I am not sure tho

Spectacular Member

Sin´face was not desfigured??