The Perv will definitely give her a new name
    I'm betting either "She Who I'm Unworthy Of" or "My Future Wife"
    #ILOVEYOU3000

Incredible Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar

hope they share the same universe.
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoDaCosta View Post
    hope they share the same universe.
    That would mean admitting that Superman exist and aliens that have never been mentioned before in the Arrowverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I hope that the crossover is mostly fun, and not a "dark" episode.
    Supergirl is a "light" show.

Flash is a "light" show.

The chances of the episode being "dark" don't seem high.

I enjoy both shows a lot so I'll be really looking forward to this. I hope that we at least get a scene where they race around the world.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I enjoy both shows a lot so I'll be really looking forward to this. I hope that we at least get a scene where they race around the world.
    In reverse..to change time! I can see Legends as the only team that I could see traversing worlds, and The Bleed to more then two Earths. I can see Barry doing it by mistake.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    That would mean admitting that Superman exist and aliens that have never been mentioned before in the Arrowverse.
    Well they kinda did last night on Legends. Rip Hunter gave the speech about Men of Steel dying and Dark Knights falling.

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Well they kinda did last night on Legends. Rip Hunter gave the speech about Men of Steel dying and Dark Knights falling.
    Two possible scenarios as to why Flash is showing up in National City.
    1. They drop more hints like this and come around to acknowledging that Superman exists in Arrow and Flash's world.
    2. National City is on another Earth that Barry somehow gets into through a portal.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Two possible scenarios as to why Flash is showing up in National City.
    1. They drop more hints like this and come around to acknowledging that Superman exists in Arrow and Flash's world.
    2. National City is on another Earth that Barry somehow gets into through a portal.

It is much more likely that Superman exists in the future of of the DCCW. People would not be so amazed with Flash and the metahumans if Superman currently was in action.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    It is much more likely that Superman exists in the future of of the DCCW. People would not be so amazed with Flash and the metahumans if Superman currently was in action.
    i believe superman does exist including the green lantern corp they mention hal jordan as the "missing pilot" in Rouge Air Episode.

i just don't understand its ok to see a shadow superman
    Kal-El.jpg

and its ok to see him as a child but avoid a full appearance
    supergirl-youngsuperman-photo2.jpg

Spectacular Member The New Black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Though it's probably going to be a parallel world thing, I'd prefer that Supergirl is in the same universe.

But for as much as Supergirl went out of it's way to say that Superman has been active in Metropolis for the last 20 years, unless I'm forgetting a line they have also alluded to him only been seen in Metropolis. They could still pass him off as an urban legend that characters who haven't been in Metropolis don't pay any attention to. Give Cisco a throwaway line like "Y'know, ever since the metahuman outbreak here, I've been wondering if that flying guy in Metropolis really did exist."

It's probably too late to have them exist in the same world. Superman is supposed to have been the only superhero for years and in both Flash and Arrow, the characters are under the impression metahumans come solely from the particle accelerator (those that aren't magic anyway). It'd be a little unbelievable if everyone on the CW knew there was an alien in costume and didn't bother to mention him. That isn't to say a Superman can't exist in that universe (or Batman for that matter), just that the one whose history we know about on Supergirl probably isn't him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I also wonder if DC is ever going to confirm which Earth numbers the Arrowverse and Supergirl occupy...
    Probably not if the characters on Flash have their own "Earth 1" and "Earth 2" definitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Since they're on consecutive nights, they should have done a 4-parter with Arrow and Legends.

Four shows on two networks over four nights? That would have to make TV history I'd assume.
    Legends hasn't found its footing yet (and is a more ambitious show than Supergirl) so doing it now would be a bad idea, but if this goes well, I could see them doing something bigger with more shows and characters in the future. My dream would be Flash getting the ability to visit other worlds and meeting characters from lots of different DC TV shows and even movies.