Spectacular Member

Default Any good DC podcast suggestions.

Hello everyone. I'm looking for suggestions of podcasts dealing with DC comics. I really want to listen to some DC comics discussion not movies, TV, or marvel. It can be on a specific subject like SUicide Squad.

Right now I listen to:
    Fire and Water Podcast
    Legion of Substitute podcasters
    Looking forward to the Bwahaha podcast

and a few others off and on.

I would like to find a Jack Knight Starman podcast, any Geoff Johns work, or Legion of Superheroes. Any suggestions?
    PS: I prefer podcasts from people who maintain a mostly positive view of the material.

Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman Podcast is good for like the first 75 Podcasts. It's still good afterwards, but it focuses less on the comics/DC and focuses more on geek news in other media. The typical format for those first 75 episodes is that he'll have on important people from Batman history or DC Comics and have a long form interview (2 hours or so) about their career and will at least somewhat touch on Batman. He had Paul Dini, Bruce Timm, Denny O'Neil, Jeph Loeb, Neal Adams, Jim Lee, Grant Morrison, Kevin Conroy, Scott Snyder and a bunch of other writers, artist and people associated with Batman in the comics and other various media.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Ninja Viking View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm looking for suggestions of podcasts dealing with DC comics. I really want to listen to some DC comics discussion not movies, TV, or marvel. It can be on a specific subject like SUicide Squad.

Right now I listen to:
    Fire and Water Podcast
    Legion of Substitute podcasters
    Looking forward to the Bwahaha podcast

and a few others off and on.

I would like to find a Jack Knight Starman podcast, any Geoff Johns work, or Legion of Superheroes. Any suggestions?
    PS: I prefer podcasts from people who maintain a mostly positive view of the material.

Raging Bullets is a great podcast. I haven't listened to them in a couple of years, but i know they're still active. it's all dc comics. there's no podcast out there as positive as these guys, they REALLY love DC. gail simone even put their names in a issue of secret six once.

Checking out all of these so thanks guys

Check out the DCR podcast with Sean Lamont. They review every DC comic and are a great listen.