Super Moderator

Default "Batman and Robin Eternal" #18 Unveils the Identity of Batman's Mother-Made Robin

Additionally, the issue explores Cassandra Cain's connection to the character and answers the question posed by the flashback in issue #11.

Full article here.

Spectacular Member

However, this will likely drive a wedge in Harper and Cassandra's budding friendship
    Likely? I know most super-heroes these days are sociopaths but jeez, I'd hope murdering someone's mom isn't something people just shrug off.

BANNED

I totally did not see this coming.

BANNED

Here`s to twists you saw coming a country away.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Here`s to twists you saw coming a country away.
    To the writers' credit, unlike the last Eternal, at least they didn't drag this stunning, unpredictable revelation out until the last panel of the penultimate ish.

But on the other hand, a lot of the plot threads in this story still feel like they last way longer than they should've...
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 02-03-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    I totally did not see this coming.
    The sarcasm is... To stong for me. "Faints"
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Saw that one coming but at least it does offer an explanation for why Bruce never wanted to train Harper.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

It's a unique angle, at least, and it does make sense within context of Bruce's behavior towards her initially. The big question (which may or may not be addressed) is what about her stood out particularly to Mother.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    It's a unique angle, at least, and it does make sense within context of Bruce's behavior towards her initially. The big question (which may or may not be addressed) is what about her stood out particularly to Mother.
    That is an interesting question and I hope it is addressed at some point here. I think the answer to it might prove enlightening.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Aand a resounding "no ****" was heard around the world
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

BANNED

Oh, I am soooooooooooooo surprised. What a HUGE shock--that Snyder-fav Harper Row is The Chosen One. Maybe he'll take her to Detective with him and the rest of us won't have her shoved down our throats anymore.