Scarlet Witch
    Silverclaw
    Triathalon
    Wasp
    Ant-Man
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Punisher - Outside of Ennis no one can do him correctly. Either use him with dark humor or advance the story to the next level. It's like watching a hamster wheel now. I got ideas, call me Disney.

Namor - So he's a mega, confident king douchebag that can whip the collective asses of the FF & go shot for shot with the Hulk. He's a frenemy to Dr. Doom & is willing to kill/invade at the drop of a hat. ++ bonus points for having diplomatic immunity. How is he not Deadpool hawt? Sort out the movie rights then watch Namor gets an instant upgrade.

Inhumans - I have never brought a Inhumans book in over 30+yr of collecting. Certainly not starting now.

Ghost Rider - So much potential in such a unique & interesting looking character & they can't do a thing with it. 2 failed movies proves that the same old ideas is not going to gain traction. I got ideas, call me Disney but they don't have to balls to do what I have in mind.
    Pardon me but it seems you have an issue with Namor's lack of push than Namor himself.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Interesting Thread Idea Marvel Forever.

So in answer to your Question about "Who do I Really Dislike among all the Marvel characters?" Well I guess here is my list Below:

>>>>>>>>>>!!NO ONE!!<<<<<<<<<<

Yea, 100% NO ONE I really Dislike and if I have said otherwise in the past even a little I don't anymore!

WHY.....Cause then I Don't have the Opportunity to have Adventures in their Stories and Find reasons to enjoy them to a level in a Story and the Story itself! If I go into a story with a preconceived belief that I Dislike this character then it already taints the story cause I really can't enjoy it. Reading Story and Characters is about learning about characters and taking in BOTH their Positives and Negatives, but NOT finding a reason to dislike them, usually I save THAT Energy for Real Life People.

So really Yea, NONE and I am Proud of that View!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Black Panther - its not the character so much as his fandom who overhypes him and complains about any perceived slight to him. It makes me really hate the character. And I hate that Storm was basically turned into a trophy wife while having major parts of her history retconned for a marriage stunt to try and bolster sales of his book. Storm and Forge forever!!!!!!

Emma Frost - I will never accept her as a hero and never accept that the X-men would ever forgive her for her atrocities.

Thor - he just bores me.

Scarlet Witch - I cannot stand her costume to the point that it makes it impossible for me to not cringe any time she's on the page.

She-Hulk - I'm not truly sure why but I've always disliked her character. Maybe because she just is the epitome of everything I hate derivative female versions of male characters.

Nova (Sam Alexander) - He's not the real Nova which was the first strike against him and then when I found out the only reason Rich had to die was because of Jeph Loeb's kid I really hated him.

I can't think of anyone I actively dislike, but I have a general apathy towards the X-men

And for those who dislike Deadpool, you should read "The Good the Bad & the Ugly" by Duggan, An excellent story that shows the darker side of Deadpool mythos, one of the best parts of the story is it shows Captain America and Wolverine starting to care for Deadpool and helping him along. which provides great context for why Rogers let Deadpool on the Uncanny Avengers.

1. Wolverine
    2. Wolverine
    3. Wolverine

4. .....Jean Grey

Spider-Gwen / Gwenpool / Anything with Gwen in the title - Derivative schlock with little to no substance.

Deadpool - Annoying, overexposed and, in my opinion, unfunny.

Steve Rodgers - Sanctimonious and antiquated.

Carol Danvers - As bland as a slice of wonderbread.

The Inhumans - They were a much better concept when they were an insular caste than whatever the hell they are now.

etc etc...

BANNED

Cyclops. Every repressed nerd's secret revenge fantasy boiled down into a single douchey, overcompensating, gimp suited caricature.

Here are mine

Vision
    Fantomex
    Norman Osborn
    Cable
    Deadpool
    Reed Richards (Any version)

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Cyclops. Every repressed nerd's secret revenge fantasy boiled down into a single douchey, overcompensating, gimp suited caricature.
    I can't think of many nerds who fantasise about multiple failed relationships and being ostracised by all their friends.

X-23. Can't stand her...

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I can't think of many nerds who fantasise about multiple failed relationships and being ostracised by all their friends.
    He's obviously finding an excuse to hate the guy

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post

Still on my quest to find some good NON-Max Punisher stories, not much luck so far.
    Check out a Punisher thread for recommendations. What have you tried so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Me too. I forgot about Jessica Jones. Never liked her in Alias even though it was a bit critical hit. I just thought she was a slob and a drunk. LOL.
    Well, that's true. It was kind of the whole point of the series. Another step of bringing comic book characters a step closer to reality. (Come on, you know you like her.)

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    X-23
    Elixir
    most of the New/Young X-Men
    Teen O5 X-Men

Hulkling
    Stature
    Chase Stein (Runaways)

Mockingbird
    Wonder Man
    Clint Barton (did enjoy Fraction's run, ngl)
    Scarlet Witch
    Hellcat
    Tigra
    Black Panther (need to read Preist's run on his solo, though...)
    Sentry

Medusa
    Crystal
    Black Bolt (basically...I like the new Inhumans only haha)

Psylocke (I think she's half fantastic, half a racist caricature)
    Havok
    Polaris
    Dazzler
    Cable
    X-Man
    Cypher
    Gambit

Firestar
    Justice

Spider-Man 2099
    Boy, you are a hater. How can anyone hate Hawkeye?

Sandy Hausler