Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well when you think about it, this was a version of Ben who not only faced, but overcame every challenge that Peter had, including Amazing Spider-Man 700. Essentially he was a man that was on top of the world. Even when facing death, he had the thought of 'Who knows? Maybe I'll find some way to survive this too.' His sheer optimism was the reason that he of all Ben Reillys was chosen for the spider army.
    yep, makes perfect sense and is kinda ironic considering he's a clone (which i don’t think devalues him in the slightest, but that was part of the narrative)

i wonder if people would still consider him an “every man” if he’s brimming with confidence?
    troo fan or death

Amazing Member MJM Mystery Writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    yep, makes perfect sense and is kinda ironic considering he's a clone (which i don’t think devalues him in the slightest, but that was part of the narrative)

i wonder if people would still consider him an “every man” if he’s brimming with confidence?
    I think he is still considered an "Every Man"....because he actually remains confident things will turn out alright even though his life is continually an 'up-hill' struggle.