BANNED

Default weird questions ?

ok this topic is for the weird questions for the marvel universe. lets start with the one I posted before on the speed question topic... ok In some of my past ones I ask if you could chose a hero to be and wich one would you pic. well lets try something different. if you had a chance to be both Cyclops and Havok would you ? even thought there brothers. hey comics have done weirder things and here is how the Cyclops and havoc thing will work. you meet a cosmic being who says that if you chose he will make you Cyclops and havok by dividing your mind and soul and make your half's reborn as them then after you live your lives as them your half's are rejoined and from that moment on you will have the power to shapshift into ether scott or alex.

stay tuned for more ... weird questions. dun dun dun.

BANNED

wow no repsons... ok let up the anti then. if you could pick your brothers to be wich ones would you chose ? I would maybe go for Johnny blaze and Daniel Ketch.
    Last edited by kid_omega_prime; 06-25-2014 at 04:32 PM.

BANNED

still no replys... amazing lol : )

Alright I'll answer the second question, I'd like my brothers to be Robbie Reyes and Johnny Storm. I picked Robbie because from what I've seen in All-new Ghost Rider he is a great brother to have and Johnny because he would probably be a lot of fun to hang out with and might take me to parties.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alright I'll answer the second question, I'd like my brothers to be Robbie Reyes and Johnny Storm. I picked Robbie because from what I've seen in All-new Ghost Rider he is a great brother to have and Johnny because he would probably be a lot of fun to hang out with and might take me to parties.
    ok that's not what I meant. what I mean is... "if you had a chance to be both Cyclops and Havok would you ? even thought there brothers. hey comics have done weirder things and here is how the Cyclops and havoc thing will work. you meet a cosmic being who says that if you chose he will make you Cyclops and havok by dividing your mind and soul and make your half's reborn as them then after you live your lives as them your half's are rejoined and from that moment on you will have the power to shapshift into ether scott or alex." the same would aply for johnny and dan, john proudstar and james proudstar and so on. I was asking if you did not want to be both scott and alex then wich bros would you chose to be and why ?