Default VILLAINS! Your Thoughts On: Hypnota

Well when we think about it Evilness would now have Mind control powers since now majority of Saturn as it. What would make Hypnota special?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

She has mind control powers and is a cross-dresser?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    She has mind control powers and is a cross-dresser?

Truth, Not only that but if she during the GA period sold the people to slavers Evilness would most likely should know her.

With some of her cross dressing villains it should be interesting on why they do it.

One thing I wonder why should Hyponta and Dr.Poison be Cross Dressers

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I just read issue she first appeared in last night, WW #11. Pretty kooky stuff, and aside from Blue Snowman, I think Hypnota may be the most memorable of Diana's seemingly endless number of "Drag King" rogues. A lot of cool stuff could be done with her twin sister, Serva, as well.

She could form a tag team duo with Dr. Psycho if he has his pre-Crisis powers: hypnotizing people and calling forth ectoplasm from the spirit world while using his victim as a medium. Hypnota can use her mind control powers on a large audience, providing Psycho with way more mediums to sow chaos with.

Alas, I think she's one of the least likely of Diana's old rogues to make a comeback. She's too goofy, even for this genre, though that really wouldn't be a deterrent for me.

Most Golden Age villains were goofy this doesn't mean she can't be updated. For example her parents wanted a boy and girl so she always had to dress like one. Her sister got even thing everything. She was hurt. Her parents tried to kill her and they failed but she had to get surgery. She went to illegal doctor to get the surgery and got her powers. She used it on her family and sold them into slavery like they were going to do to her.