Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default If you were a Villain

What would your goals be and what powers etc would you have?

The very reason I made Dark Lord Chou was to make a villain akin to Castlevanias Dracula.

I would be a force representing evil. Sure. But my goals and methods my own since it was mainly trolling people in a hax castle.

Edit/": Most likely a misguided guided soul nearly a anti hero. But just enough bad to be villain is my type.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 02-05-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Incredible Member

I wouldn't want to be a villain, but if I were forced to be one, I would be more of the type where law enforcement wouldn't spend a great deal of time or effort trying to capture me.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

If I'm actually forced to be a villain or I have a more villainous version of my own personality (because as it stands, never happening), I imagine I'd be the one running around saving animals from research centers, destroying the meat industry, doing awful things to people who abuse animals, etc.

Powers? I don't know, I've never thought about being a villain. Given my personality, something straightforward and practical without any flash.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

If I were a villain,

1. My main goal would be $1,000,000 DOLLARS!!!! (someone whispers in my ear) What? That's nothing now? Inflation? $1,000,000,000 DOLLARS!! (Austin Powers reference)

Actually, my goal would be Selfish Desires I think... going to baser instincts I would probably be small time and be like Kilgrave or someone who can get what he wants with super-influence.

OR try to take over the world in Doom-like arrogance watching over the state of NC like the Country of Latveria.... (smile)
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

I'm already a villain. Not intentionally so, but...

I'm the kind of Mxy / Impossible Man / Madcap sort of villain. Annoying as all hell but ultimately not one of life's big problems.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The trick is, the Evil Overlords list is for BORING SQUARES!!

What is the POINT of ruling everyone with a fist like unto a thing of Adamantium, if you don't have any fun with it?

SO the MunchKING says, go ahead, Manically laugh with every exposition, create horribly slow and torturous death traps if that's what amuses you, but always have the escape plan. Because one good cliché deserves another.

Also reward excellence in your minions. Make sure you only kill off the ones who REALLY screw up, and reward the ones who are loyal and competent. That way they don't betray you at an inopportune time. Heros and the comedy relief sidekicks are the ones you should be killing off for fun and profit.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I would definitely lay low.
    No over-the-top goals like City/Country/World domination or whatever, just some personal enrichment.

Kinda like Kilgrave I guess (without the sociopathic rapist part off course).

Mighty Member

Probably be the more Knight Templar type of villain, or an avenging angel type, the two of which are going to have some crossover. As for powers, anything that puts me well out of the reach of my setting (the real world presumably) to have any real negative consequences is fine (say Wonderman, for example).

Knight Templar or petty crook loser like Shocker lol
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Astonishing Member

Run for President like the current set of candidates or Lex Luthor. I have no desire to hurt people in evil mode. As a hero, some folks might be a visit as Arrow used to do.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

I'd be a mostly petty thief, get enough resources to live comfortably, then hole up somewhere peaceful.

My powers would be whatever let me do that easily. Presumably a villainous version of those powers would require me to use them to conflict with people and ruin their day.

I'd take create/manipulate inorganic material and a perfect, concealment power. I.E. I can utilize materials to make myself indectable from all things in the universe short of cosmic entites.

My crimes would be of the make my own perfect money variant, although technically that would not be needed if the power is refined enough. Also, I guess I could create rivers, oil reserves, or foodstuffs and effectively manipulate segments of the stock masrket. And, if really pushed to it, I suppose some minor corporate espionage ( dissemination of information only) may be up my ball park. The latter would be something the average superhero would not care about in the least. Hell, unless I straight up decided to create an ocean or something, I figure my little jaunts at messing with the stock market would garner total apathy from Marvel or DC heroes as well.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 02-06-2016 at 05:43 AM.

Spectacular Member

I would have ambitious plans of trying to take over the world. My power would be to send out an invisible airborne virus like Kilgrave that would rob people of their senses.

If I was a Villain, my goal would be World Peace and Prosperity. The evil part would be that there would be nothing left to fight over and people would be spending all of their free time reading Comic Books just to see what conflict used to be like. Of course, I'd own controlling interest in the Comic Book industries, so I'd make a fortune.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.