Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, #3

The Batcave is overrun with turtles-and its landlord is not at all pleased about it. But Batman's going to have to put aside his animosity toward his uninvited guests because he's about to have his first run-in with their deadliest enemy, Shredder! Meanwhile, the Turtles must face up to the grim possibility that they might never get back to their world.

Full article here.

BANNED

The best "Batman" book on the market right now.

Here comes the pain!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGLFu9URwxg

BANNED

The higher they climb the harder they fall. Shredder will obviously be stopped by Bats and the Turtles but I am 100% sure there will be a Bat villain who gets the laugh on him, Joker is a prime candidate but I'm betting on Bane.

BANNED

If anything I just want to see Shredder drop either of those two on his way of defeat.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...tyxzo1_500.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    If anything I just want to see Shredder drop either of those two on his way of defeat.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...tyxzo1_500.jpg
    I cant see that happening to Joker at all,even if it's logical you know it wont happen. I want to see Bane put the fear in him,he needs a lesson in humility fast,not outright humiliation just something to consider.

BANNED

Oh ho, challenge accepted gaijin

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    I cant see that happening to Joker at all,even if it's logical you know it wont happen. I want to see Bane put the fear in him,he needs a lesson in humility fast,not outright humiliation just something to consider.
    The only advantage Joker or Bane have ever had is living in a universe were people are too stupid to just kill them.

And given what Shredder has had to deal with, Bane is the last thing he'll ever be afraid of. Especially if he can just cut off his supply of Venom.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The only advantage Joker or Bane have ever had is living in a universe were people are too stupid to just kill them.

And given what Shredder has had to deal with, Bane is the last thing he'll ever be afraid of. Especially if he can just cut off his supply of Venom.
    Yeah I love classic Bane and all (love him) but why would Saki be afraid of him? He`s what Bane is and more. Big B isn`t exactly looking sharp in recent years to begin with. Too much of a glacing weakness in front of everyone to the point where he has to look good figthing Jason and Tim when neither of the two are targetting for the kill or even use weapons at all. He either reads as a planning master and loses a fight straight away for Bats or looks deadly but stupid. Very few characterization these years where he is close to what what was conveived to be.

His boogeyman status has been buried since No Man`s Land. The Robins may be aphreensive in tackling him on, but scared? Nah. The Shredder tho? The Turtles kept having nigthmares of him even years after they killed him in the original Mirage series.

The Joker I could see with being one of DC`s cornestone villains and popular all around the media. That I`d love to see, the Joker trying to play chaos mind on Saki and failing. I`d laugh at that all the way home.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 02-06-2016 at 07:31 AM.

Yeah I love classic Bane and all (love him) but why would Saki be afraid of him? He`s what Bane is and more. Big B isn`t exactly looking sharp in recent years to begin with. Too much of a glacing weakness in front of everyone to the point where he has to look good figthing Jason and Tim when neither of the two are targetting for the kill or even use weapons at all. He either reads as a planning master and loses a fight straight away for Bats or looks deadly but stupid. Very few characterization these years where he is close to what what was conveived to be.

His boogeyman status has been buried since No Man`s Land. The Robins may be aphreensive in tackling him on, but scared? Nah. The Shredder tho? The Turtles kept having nigthmares of him even years after they killed him in the original Mirage series.

The Joker I could see with being one of DC`s cornestone villains and popular all around the media. That I`d love to see, the Joker trying to play chaos mind on Saki and failing. I`d laugh at that all the way home.
    Hell, Terry from Batman Beyond already showed there's an easy way to mess with old Jack's mind; tell him he's not that funny.

Though Saki may want to get rid of any grenades within the area if he does that.

BANNED

@agentz
    Yeah and? Shredder is as vulnerable to a bullet to the head as Bane and Joker are. The same things that can kill either of them can kill Shredder. What matters are the circumstances,Bane has rarely been in circumstances where someone could just finish him,Joker has been in plenty but it also goes the other way for him. He's had Jason Todd at his mercy more than once,he had Deathstroke down as well. Simply dismissing the universe is the laziest explanation ever,why doesn't someone in IDW finish off Shredder? unless that universe is horrifically underpowered it's not like he's on par with Thanos. The thinking that many Batman villains would be useless against a gun wielder or a killer is fallacious,ask Jason what happened when he tried his luck against Eduardo Flamingo. I'd love to see the Punisher go up against Mad Hatter and survive,the Riddler would run circles around Captain America.

Given what Batman has dealt with the likes of Bane and Joker shouldn't even matter yet they do.Heck even Darkseid wouldn't be considered fearsome,so unless Shredder just got upgraded to Eclipso level or something it doesn't matter. They're all street level characters,on any given day with the right tools they can all destroy each other. There's no point to Shredder destroys Joker,everyone knows Joker isn't a master fighter and a physical confrontation plays to Shredders strengths not Jokers.
    As for Bane cutting off his supply equals nothing,for one he can use venom without the tubing and secondly he would still have the drug in his body. Bane has actually used the tubing as a clever misdirection in the past,it all comes down to the writer at the end of the day.

Shredder at his best is maybe a Batman equal,people who challenge Batman can put the hurt on him. That said I haven't seen feats from IDW Shredder that puts him on par with Batman,just assuming for the sake of story convenience.

BANNED

It's written by Tynion though,I'm not sure if you've read his Talon run but he writes Bane like his classic counterpart not the inconsistent mess that is the New-52 version.
    As for Joker well Snyder seems to think he's scary

BANNED

You know it`s getting serious when someone brings in Mad Hatter

Yet another enjoyable issue, I'm loving this!

BANNED

I continue to be enjoyed by this. The Shredder just brought the clear mastermind of the Batline to the game.

The first rates are here.

Oh how I missed this?

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Shredder at his best is maybe a Batman equal,people who challenge Batman can put the hurt on him. That said I haven't seen feats from IDW Shredder that puts him on par with Batman,just assuming for the sake of story convenience.
    Well, for starters he has also wrecked the Turtles all the same with Spinter being the only one matching his skill.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 02-11-2016 at 09:17 AM.

BANNED

I continue to be enjoyed by this. The Shredder just brought the clear mastermind of the Batline to the game.

The first rates are here.

Oh how I missed this?

Well, for starters he has also wrecked the Turtles all the same with Spinter being the only one matching his skill.
    I fully expect him to turn the tables on Ra's and take over the League. He needs manpower now and what better way to do it? but I fully expect one proper encounter with Bane or Joker, #5 and #6 respectively. I could also be 100% wrong.