Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

We should make December our WhitOro Appreciation month. What do you think, compeers?

Quote Originally Posted by WhitOro View Post
    Dammit people I'm not dying. And what is it with all this dust going into my eyes right now?!
    Cue some Sarah McLachlan music. We'll miss all your hard work and your strong editorial hand Whit. You were the iron fist in the velvet glove. I hope you won't be a stranger.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Clairaudient Freedom Soldier View Post
    We should make December our WhitOro Appreciation month. What do you think, compeers?
    Come on Soldier, there's no need for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Cue some Sarah McLachlan music. We'll miss all your hard work and your strong editorial hand Whit. You were the iron fist in the velvet glove. I hope you won't be a stranger.
    Thanks.
    I can now make it official: because of his contribution to the line, EXCITER is the new Main Editor of Cursed Dawn.
    All the books that belonged in that line will now be sent to him, as well as the pitches for new series focusing on that section of New Dawn. An applause for his promotion.

The new Editor in Chief will be announced in the following days.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Excellent choice. Exciter is perfectly deranged enough to helm the Cursed Dawn line.

Great choice. CONGRATS EXCITER.

Congrats Exciter, great choice.

Congrats Exciter! Very nice work!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Amazing Member Tornado Bus Driver's Avatar

Congrats Exciter!

Alright people, it is done.
    I'm happy to announce the name of the new Editor in Chief of DC New Dawn: Shaggydoo.

Applauses! Shaggy has been on New Dawn from the very beginning, has always been prolific, creative and a great thinker. Giving him my trust wasn't difficult, and I'm happy he accepted the responsabilities.

Congratulations Shaggy! Well deserved. I look forward to working even more with you now. Congrats!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Spectacular Member

Congratulations to the new regime!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitOro View Post
    Alright people, it is done.
    I'm happy to announce the name of the new Editor in Chief of DC New Dawn: Shaggydoo.

Applauses! Shaggy has been on New Dawn from the very beginning, has always been prolific, creative and a great thinker. Giving him my trust wasn't difficult, and I'm happy he accepted the responsabilities.
    THANK YOU, WHIT. I really appreciate all your words, your confidence in me and this great opportunity. I will do my best to try to continue the level of excellence you provided as E-I-C.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your support and look forward to continue working along side our extremely talented, creative group of plotters/editors.

Thanks guys. Also, as one great E-I-C reign ends, so too does another begin. Long live Shaggy!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Thanks exciter