Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    The Savage Land Mutates were primates boosted by Magneto's freak experiments. They lack serious social skills they might not even want to aquire, bub.
    Are the Mutates even technically mutants? I also thought of them more as Island of Dr. Moreau kind of creatures.

Oh RolandJP... a well played thread, good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    Along the way he killed the Professor. Took over the world with the power of the Phoenix and condoned genocide.
    i know he let the scarlet witch live, but i hardly consider that "condoning genocide."

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i know he let the scarlet witch live, but i hardly consider that "condoning genocide."
    If you think about it, most heroes (and villains) have been semi-responsible for genocide. I almost half-wonder why 9-11 holds any significance in the Marvel Universe since heroes seem to cause similar havoc on a weekly basis.

BANNED

Scarlet Witch specifically asked for no more mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    Along the way he killed the Professor. Took over the world with the power of the Phoenix and condoned genocide.

Not every Mutant wants to be a soldier tho. And its hard to deflect Scott's constant recruiting. And its obvious Scott only cares about Human looking mutants (model looking mutants at that).

He's never dated one that wasn't. Which is very Odd..At least the Professor got down with Lilandra.

The Morlocks and the Savage Land Mutates know the truth.
    Wait, since when cyclops condones genocide ?, are you sure you are not confusing him with captain america ?, after all, the scarlet witch is an avenger not an x-men .

Quote Originally Posted by ScottSummers View Post
    No -- but real life definitely creeps it's way into comics.

Hulk exists (and X-Men too, kind of) because no one knew what an atomic bomb was going to do. The whole fear of the a-bomb influenced that character. I mean they knew what it would do, ultimately, but there were all these wives tales and such that we really just don't think much of anymore. That's why now Hulk seems to spring out of biotech in all his movies. It's the new thing. So as we become more accustomed to genetics, and evolution it's not outside the realm of possibility that fiction will start to change to fit that current understanding.

Bio-tech ?, what kind of hulk movie did you saw ?.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 06-21-2014 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post

Bio-tech ?, what kind of hulk movie did you saw ?.
    It's been a while since I've seen Lee's but wasn't it some regeneration medical device that made him a Hulk out?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottSummers View Post
    It's been a while since I've seen Lee's but wasn't it some regeneration medical device that made him a Hulk out?
    How long i remember that machine was for a cure, not what caused the hulking out.

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Well the Morlocks are under the protection of The Legion of Monsters and maybe Deadpool and his wife since they are residents of Monster Metropolis. By the way does Gene Nation still exist?

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquar View Post
    Well the Morlocks are under the protection of The Legion of Monsters and maybe Deadpool and his wife since they are residents of Monster Metropolis. By the way does Gene Nation still exist?
    It's possible the bulk of remaining Gene Nation died in Weapon X, but anything is possible.

Marrow: the only one we know for sure is alive

Dark Beast: dead now? frankly, Bendis story too stupid for it to remain canon
    Boost: depowered on M-Day; now???
    Charm: could still be in Africa-- maybe we'll see in the new Storm series?
    Ever: could be around
    Fever Pitch: died of Legacy in X-Force; but he exploded-- I think a guy like him could survive that
    Hemingway: was a Technozombie in Necrosha; now???
    Integer: just weird; if he ever solves himself, he "cures" himself; frankly, I think his solution should be to transcend mutancy into something else (a la Mr. M-- or maybe his solution IS the Phoenix)
    Iron Maiden: no clue; always possible
    Loss: another from Storm mini; maybe we'll see her again?
    Membrain: could be around, but people could care
    Mikhail Rasputin: went into a dimension that was only to exist for a brief time, and should have ceased to exist, but could have survived
    Opsidian: could be around, but people could care
    Reverb: supposedly dead
    Sack: died in Second Coming, but I maintain he should have survived that
    Vessel: died in Weapon X; but his healing factor was supposed to be better than Wolvie's, so...
    Wynter: supposedly dead
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Dark Beast: dead now? frankly, Bendis story too stupid for it to remain canon
    Dark Beast creates new mutates, etc. like I turn oxygen into carbon dioxide. I'd give it about one chance in a million that somebody doesn't have him return in the next five years with the 'you saw a clone / bio-construct / some schmuck I mutated to look like me and sent to his death' excuse.