Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1215
  1. #1156
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Well we already knew that going in. The point is mostly to see the non-Red Hood versions.
    They certainly didn't convey that with any of the trailers or prerelease information. This was supposed to be the story of Jason Todd's death, not his resurrection. A literal recap of a movie we already saw was not what they promised.

  2. #1157
    Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,585

    Default

    Did the recent movie have any sneak peeks for that new Batman movie with Shiva and Bronze Tiger?

  3. #1158
    Extraordinary Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Did the recent movie have any sneak peeks for that new Batman movie with Shiva and Bronze Tiger?
    Man of Tomorrow? Yeah there was a brief video on what they’re planning to do, not really a lot of snippets from the actual movie itself though.

  4. #1159
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Did the recent movie have any sneak peeks for that new Batman movie with Shiva and Bronze Tiger?
    There was a sneak peak, but at the time the peak was done, not all of the animation was done, so you got to see a couple things that were finished but most of it wasn't done yet. One of the cool things is one of the producers on the sneak peak really got into it, he was dressed in 70s clothes and hair style during his interview. Even the lighting and camera was lit 70s style. I thought it was humorous.

  5. #1160
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    57,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    There was a sneak peak, but at the time the peak was done, not all of the animation was done, so you got to see a couple things that were finished but most of it wasn't done yet. One of the cool things is one of the producers on the sneak peak really got into it, he was dressed in 70s clothes and hair style during his interview. Even the lighting and camera was lit 70s style. I thought it was humorous.
    Jim Krieg is a national treasure .

  6. #1161
    Incredible Member Kingdom X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Were there any movies y'all wish they had done in the Justice League: War continuity? I kind of wanted to see a third Titans movie before half the characters got killed/ maimed.

  7. #1162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Were there any movies y'all wish they had done in the Justice League: War continuity? I kind of wanted to see a third Titans movie before half the characters got killed/ maimed.
    Titan's Hunt- I just liked the idea of a cold case the older Titans have to investigate.
    Superman/WW
    I liked the first arc of Superman/Batman being a crossover with earth 2 so I would've expanded on that.
    Green Lantern/Flash team up- I thought of Sonar hiring the Rogues as a head of security. Every dictator has a right hand man.
    Superheavy arc from Scott Snyder's run but with Luke Fox instead of Jim Gordon.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-24-2020 at 02:39 PM.

  8. #1163
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Were there any movies y'all wish they had done in the Justice League: War continuity? I kind of wanted to see a third Titans movie before half the characters got killed/ maimed.
    Sinestro Corps War.

  9. #1164
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    57,209

    Default

    If not for Hush, I could've seen them doing Knightfall like they did Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen.

    I would've liked to have seen a Flash movie that wasn't about Flashpoint but used The Flash of that continuity.

  10. #1165
    Extraordinary Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If not for Hush, I could've seen them doing Knightfall like they did Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen.

    I would've liked to have seen a Flash movie that wasn't about Flashpoint but used The Flash of that continuity.
    The Flash VA was terrific, up there with Rosenbaum for me. Shame he never got a movie of his own aside from Flashpoint.

  11. #1166
    Incredible Member Kingdom X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Titan's Hunt- I just liked the idea of a cold case the older Titans have to investigate.
    Superman/WW
    I liked the first arc of Superman/Batman being a crossover with earth 2 so I would've expanded on that.
    Green Lantern/Flash team up- I thought of Sonar hiring the Rogues as a head of security. Every dictator has a right hand man.
    Superheavy arc from Scott Snyder's run but with Luke Fox instead of Jim Gordon.
    Yeah I'm really surprised they didn't do more with Green Lantern or Flash, since both of their voice actors were great. Also looking back it's so strange that there were only two actual Justice League movies.

  12. #1167
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    57,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The Flash VA was terrific, up there with Rosenbaum for me. Shame he never got a movie of his own aside from Flashpoint.
    Yeah, he was a good Barry VA. I really wish they had done more with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah I'm really surprised they didn't do more with Green Lantern or Flash, since both of their voice actors were great. Also looking back it's so strange that there were only two actual Justice League movies.
    Now that you mention it, the League got featured a lot but only the first two movies (War and Thrones of Atlantis) were really just about them. They were basically guest stars in other movies or not necessarily the main focus.

  13. #1168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah I'm really surprised they didn't do more with Green Lantern or Flash, since both of their voice actors were great. Also looking back it's so strange that there were only two actual Justice League movies.
    Given the Flash TV show was a thing, I'm suprised they never thought to ride that wave with a Flash animated movie.

  14. #1169
    Extraordinary Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Given the Flash TV show was a thing, I'm suprised they never thought to ride that wave with a Flash animated movie.
    Same. Flash is arguably either on par or just below the Trinity in terms of popularity these days. Shame they never took advantage of that.

  15. #1170
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    57,209

    Default

    A part of me feels like they wouldn't do something with Flash unless they could tie-in the Justice League like they did with Flashpoint.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •