Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156
Results 2,326 to 2,328 of 2328

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    spoilers:
    Holy @#$@! Animation accurate B:TAS! And Aya !
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Okay I'm back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Unofficially, lagging sales has been a repeated reason that was stated.

However, if you check The Numbers website. You’ll see that the main breadwinners were still raking in high returns for the DCAMU. Batman, Superman, Justice League and the Teen Titans movies. Other things like WW Bloodlines, Constantine City of Demons and Suicide Squad Hell To Pay all underperformed. None of them cracked $2 million in Blu-ray/DVD sales. We don’t know what digital sales numbers are.

However, the lowest DCAMU films are still higher than the lowest Tomorrowverse films. The lowest selling Tomorrowverse movies at the moment are GL Beware My Power, Legion Of Super-Heroes, Justice League Warworld.

Superman, Long Halloween and JSA WW2 are the highest grossing Tomorrowverse movies and the only films that have comparable success to late stage DCAMU movies. Such as JL Apokolips War, Batman Hush, Batman Bad Blood, TT Judas Contract, Death and Reign of Superman.

From my perspective, this is just another day ending in ‘Y’ at WB/DC. Line wide reboot of an established shared universe in favor of a different shared universe. Like I said earlier, there have been no in-universe or out-of-universe connections from the Tomorrowverse movies to defunct DCAMU; before COIE part 1. It’s last call for all DTV movies and they decide now to pull out all the stops. It’s a shame that COIE, which is approaching its 40 anniversary next year. Is not given a higher production budget and more faithful adaptation for release to the fans and general audience.
    It's also worth noting that the numbers website don't take into account the rentals revenue which is where these movies make the most of their profits.

By rentals, I mean commercial rentals like in flight rentals and Hotel rentals. These movies are a money printing enterprise for wB.