Page 147 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2328

Quote Originally Posted by Heeroyuy_Batman View Post
    In the article, there was also this interesting piece of info in one of the special features: "Crisis Prime(r): The filmmakers reveal in detail their intricate plan to create a comprehensive animated universe across seven films, concluding with the events of the three-part adaptation Justice League Crisis on Infinite Earths." So, supposedly, the Tomorrowverse was planned from the beginning to only have 10 films (7 to establish the universe plus the 3-part COIE adaptation, not counting shorts which are connected like Kamandi, Adam Strange, Blue Beetle, and probably Constantine: House of Mysteries.)
    Feels like they really needed more movies to properly build up to this...

In the article, there was also this interesting piece of info in one of the special features: "Crisis Prime(r): The filmmakers reveal in detail their intricate plan to create a comprehensive animated universe across seven films, concluding with the events of the three-part adaptation Justice League Crisis on Infinite Earths." So, supposedly, the Tomorrowverse was planned from the beginning to only have 10 films (7 to establish the universe plus the 3-part COIE adaptation, not counting shorts which are connected like Kamandi, Adam Strange, Blue Beetle, and probably Constantine: House of Mysteries.)

So I'm curious they hint at a batfam movie but I guess there was something else maybe there something after this

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Feels like they really needed more movies to properly build up to this...
    I totally agree with you. Incorporating some of the DC Showcase shorts helps, but probably isn't enough. I would say they probably needed 12-15 movies at bare minimum to properly build up to COIE.

I totally agree with you. Incorporating some of the DC Showcase shorts helps, but probably isn't enough. I would say they probably needed 12-15 movies at bare minimum to properly build up to COIE.
    I will say Crisis is 10x better for having David Kaye's Question and Matt Lanter's Blue Beetle in it .

They did say they were stopped from adapting other storylines like they wanted to do dark victory they were told no. I wouldn't be surprised if that is why it's so short

What do you all think dtv will not be a thing ? I doubt it unless Gunn is lying he himself said there going to be dtv. I found it interesting ign calls it a arc and not movie series makes it sound like this ain't the end

4ffed5d9-167b-42f5-886a-11de8a7f12d5.jpg
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-04-2023 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    They did say they were stopped from adapting other storylines like they wanted to do dark victory they were told no. I wouldn't be surprised if that is why it's so short

What do you all think dtv will not be a thing ? I doubt it unless Gunn is lying he himself said there going to be dtv. I found it interesting ign calls it a arc and not movie series makes it sound like this ain't the end

Where is this from?

Looks like Batwing, Atom, Blue Devil, Black Lightning, Uncle Dudly (?), Mento, Phantom Girl, The Creeper...I don't know who that girl in front of Dr. Mid-Nite is.

Extraordinary Member

That’s not tempest is it?

Incredible Member

Yeah it looks like the Tomorrowverse comes to an end with this trilogy. Guess they will be switching to making Gunnverse tie-ins starting in 2025 with the occasional Elseworld one off.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That’s not tempest is it?
    It's Garth in his old suit.
    It's weird to see him, of all people, having such a big space for the box. But cool as well.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It's Garth in his old suit.
    It's weird to see him, of all people, having such a big space for the box. But cool as well.
    I’m shocked happy but shocked it’s weird

Amazing Member

Where did they say that they weren't allowed to adapt Dark Victory? I know that they weren't allowed to adapt Kingdom Come, but I have heard and seen nothing about Dark Victory.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Of course I'll wait to see how it fully plays out but thus far....it is very disappointing that we're likely 2 for 2 in failed COIE adaptions. Both cheap and we'll see how the writing is for this one. It's like DCs version of the Phoenix saga except they at least had XMTAS get it right for the most part.

Any confirmation if they'll be crossing over with other animated universes we've seen before in the other parts?

Reserving judgment since we've seen one out of three trailers, but this is one of the few things cutting corners with wouldn't make sense. At least Arrowverse COIE has money and availability as an excuse.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

I feel like there's going to be something, continuity or otherwise, coming after Crisis because they talked about doing a Batfamily movie (maybe with the Batfamily characters introduced in this movie).
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    Any confirmation if they'll be crossing over with other animated universes we've seen before in the other parts?

Reserving judgment since we've seen one out of three trailers, but this is one of the few things cutting corners with wouldn't make sense. At least Arrowverse COIE has money and availability as an excuse.
    I think it might come in the later parts.

For now they're just incorporating the DC Showcase shorts and characters from established DC AU's who would make to show up here.