Page 67 of 153 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2281

Just watched Deathstroke: Knights and Dragons. It was pretty good. Slade has been portrayed in a lot of different ways over the years. Anti-hero to complete villainous psycho. This version of Deathstroke was a very flawed man but also had some shades of nobility. Not the complete SOB that he was in Priest’s amazing Deathstroke series.

It was very violent but a story about the world’s greatest assassin should be.
    Last edited by Robotman; 08-05-2020 at 02:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Just watched Deathstroke: Knights and Dragons.
    What is actually going on with that?

I thought it was supposed to be a series but there seems only one episode out sofar.

Or is this episode all ready a full story? (I haven't watched it sofar)

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

I thought it was supposed to be a series but there seems only one episode out sofar.

It was original 12 short episodes on CW Seed and now it’s “collected” as a full hour and a half movie. I bought it on the PlayStation Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    It was original 12 short episodes on CW Seed and now it’s “collected” as a full hour and a half movie. I bought it on the PlayStation Store.
    Yeah, they basically handled it like Constantine: City of Demons where they released the first half on CWSeed and then released it and the second half together as a movie.

In honor of DC FanDome, Toonami will be airing DC Animated films on Saturdays:

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by frontier View Post
    in honor of dc fandome, toonami will be airing dc animated films on saturdays:

steve blum's voice!

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    steve blum's voice!
    Yes, he's been Tom (TOM?) forever. Since the mid or late 90s I think, when I was watching Tenchi Muyo and Dragonball Z.

The Dark Knight is headed to the 1970s for his latest animated adventure, the upcoming Batman: Soul of the Dragon.

The film is an original tale, rather than based on a specific comic book storyline. It sees Bruce Wayne face a deadly menace from his past, with the help of three former classmates: world-renowned martial artists Richard Dragon, Ben Turner and Lady Shiva.

Soul of the Dragon stars David Giuntoli as Bruce Wayne/Batman, Mark Dacascos as Richard Dragon, Kelly Hu as Lady Shiva, Michael Jai White as Ben Turner/Bronze Tiger, James Hong as O-Sensei and Josh Keaton as Jeffrey Burr. Batman: The Animated Series' Bruce Timm is executive producing, with Sam Liu, known for Reign of the Supermen and Batman: The Killing Joke, directing and producing. Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge writer Jeremy Adams penned the script.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Excited for this one. Ben looks too much like Luke Cage but seeing him and Shiva finally together is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Excited for this one. Ben looks too much like Luke Cage but seeing him and Shiva finally together is cool.
    Shiva looks kind of weird too but they're obviously styling this after an 80's martial arts film, so that explains the character designs.

Yellow oval hype .

As a Bruce Lee fan, this Bruce Lee version of Richard Dragon is something i didn't knew i wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    As a Bruce Lee fan, this Bruce Lee version of Richard Dragon is something i didn't knew i wanted.
    I'm excited at the prospect of the Dragon finally being done justice .

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Shiva looks kind of weird too but they're obviously styling this after an 80's martial arts film, so that explains the character designs.

Yellow oval hype .
    Yeah Shiva has her old hairstyle from way back when. But she still has the Hush colors.

I love the yellow oval and the briefs. The color coordination makes the suit so iconic.

Extraordinary Member

I would prefer a more comics accurate Richard Dragon, but on the other hand Mark Dacascos and Michael Jai White

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Damn this looks awesome! Glad DC is finally utilizing their martial arts characters a bit more. Possibly because Shang Chi is about to get a huge push from Marvel. Either way, more Bronze Tiger is always good!