Page 145 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2321
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Well, no DCAU or DCAMU, or any other familiar universe. But I guess they're keeping them for sequels.
    I'd be just fine with them not being included at all. The multiverse /=/ cross-media cameos.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

I feel like this needed a direct comic to animation adaption, similar to what they did with The Dark Knight Returns. But I am interested that it's 3 parts. DC hasn't done that with any of their animated films to date. I'd like to see some kind of Bruce Timm animated universe, but I get that's difficult without Kevin Conroy.
    Last edited by comicstar100; 11-22-2023 at 03:06 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I'd be just fine with them not being included at all. The multiverse /=/ cross-media cameos.
    I just don't care about Tomorrowverse and it's not like its' writers can offer something interesting. The only reason I'm a little bit looking forward to it, is because I would like to see DCAU, DCAMU and YJ universes again.
    Everything else - can't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I don't know what is, but i feel like that is something off about the animation of this movies. It's one of the reasons i couldn't follow the movies after Man of Tomorrow.
    Maybe it's the art style, feels kinda lifeless, i don't know.
    It looks cool to me. Feels very "animated comic," which is how I've always seen it.

It looks like this Robin might be damian since this looks like injustice

Attachment 135824
    Attachment 135825
    IMG_4429.jpg
    IMG_4428.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I just don't care about Tomorrowverse and it's not like its' writers can offer something interesting. The only reason I'm a little bit looking forward to it, is because I would like to see DCAU, DCAMU and YJ universes again.
    Everything else - can't care less.
    I can't find a single piece of info anywhere that says other DC animated universes will be incorporated in this film. Where are you and other people getting this idea?
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    It looks like this Robin might be damian since this looks like injustice

Attachment 135824
    Attachment 135825
    IMG_4429.jpg
    IMG_4428.jpg
    He sounds like Yuri Lowenthal...did Yuri play Damian before? I forget.

I think it's meant to be Dick though. Or Tim. Maybe he's from Batman: Unlimited.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    I can't find a single piece of info anywhere that says other DC animated universes will be incorporated in this film. Where are you and other people getting this idea?
    I think it's just an assumption because it's Crisis.

I know some think the crisis movie is the last movie but rumor is 2019 was when crisis on infinite earths was being in development. And two from warworld Q&A there a hint of Batman fam movie most likely. I mean yea plans can change but right now nothing has been stated otherwise

He played Tim in Batman unlimitedI think it's meant to be Dick though. Or Tim. Maybe he's from Batman: Unlimited .
    He played Tim in Batman unlimited. I hope it's tim since the man gets the short end
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-23-2023 at 06:28 PM.

We have Question, Mr.Terrific and Metamorpho
    temp_F_yr40bXQAIkgnv.jpg

Blue Beetle

IMG_4486.jpg

We got a new look for zatanna
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-25-2023 at 10:51 AM.

Amazing Member

I wonder if The Question and Blue Beetle are from the Blue Beetle short. It would make tons of sense if they are.

So part one of the most famous DC story now huh? Does this mean the Tomorrow verse is coming to an end?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    I recall there being some reports and leaks a while ago that it was being planned and it would feature various previous animated universes and be split into multiple parts. Then the official announcement came and seemed to confirm at least some of those leaks as being true.

I'm kinda glad they aren't going that route. I don't really feel like watching the JLU universe or Teen Titans universe get obliterated, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So part one of the most famous DC story now huh? Does this mean the Tomorrow verse is coming to an end?
    We have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I don't think so has Tomorrowverse spinal artwork all connect and it's not done spelling. Plans can change but so far nothing has been said but if they keep the spinal artwork I think it's a sign

IMG_4139.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Heeroyuy_Batman View Post
    I wonder if The Question and Blue Beetle are from the Blue Beetle short. It would make tons of sense if they are.
    This makes me wonder what other showcases might show up
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-26-2023 at 11:51 AM.

Maybe Crisis will just be a way to introduce a crap ton of heroes and slide them into the Tomorrow-verse at once after multiple earths get merged.