Page 108 of 155 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2314

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao they don’t even focus on Diana when she isn’t evil, and besides do you really want to hear an arguement for “enlightened” fascism from WW? There’s no real way to make this palatable for her character.
    Sadly the focus will be on Superman turning evil so her motivations are going to scrape the edges of "two-dimensional" at best.

Just make her old as dirt and say the ware-and-tare of Man's world took a told on her. I don't care if it's rushed or if it's the Snyder or Kingdom Come origin, it's way better than "Super-crush".

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Hard same. I doubt they will but fingers crossed they treat her with some respect.
    It’d require the bare minimum of effort but that apparently was beyond the writing capability of NRS and hacks like Taylor, so probably too much to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Please, just don't make Wonder Woman's reason for turning evil because she had a crush on Superman.

Please DC, THIS IS A CHANCE TO FIX YOUR MISTAKES!!!!
    DC: Okay, she turns evil because she has a crush on Batman.

Never really played Injustice, but if they're doing it, I'd kinda like to see the redemption story Harley Quinn got in the games translated to the movie format. Guess I'm okay with it happening. Probably stuff I'd rather see them tackle, but I don't really have a problem with it existing. Wonder if it'll be the game's format of the prime universe Justice League finding themselves crossing over into the Injustice universe or if it'll be completely set in the alt-reality (can see pros and cons to both).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Heroes of Injustice at least in the first game were the main universe crew and noting how this universe is different. On paper that's no different from crisis on two earths or Justice Lords type of stories. Its been done before
    In the 2nd game the resistance became the heroes

The movie imo would be best to ignore the first game and just focus on the main injustice universe like the 2nd game. You saw an explosion in popularity with the 2nd game and all the comics preceding it

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Heroes of Injustice at least in the first game were the main universe crew and noting how this universe is different. On paper that's no different from crisis on two earths or Justice Lords type of stories. Its been done before

The movie imo would be best to ignore the first game and just focus on the main injustice universe like the 2nd game. You saw an explosion in popularity with the 2nd game and all the comics preceding it
    I feel like the first game, in my opinion, has the strongest base story and does a good job introducing people to the universe through the eyes of the "normal" versions. I mean, it's been so long since those two stories that I feel like you could probably tell it now and it would feel fresh enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Well, I guess it was just a matter of time.
    Yeah they waited till The Boys gave us a better more fun version of the concept they pioneered. I don't see this movie giving us a Clark that can rival Homelander

Invincible gave us the brutal shocking scene of a Superman standing taking down a the show's version of the JL.

The waited till the concept got so over used in media, till multiple shows did the hero takes down his team brutally trope that this is no longer have the impact it should.

I'm looking forward to it though.

If anyone at WB animation had any sense they should get on DCeased and Metal.
    Fun, bombastic, action filled and more importantly totally different from every other superhero material currently streaming.

So this is WB Animations response to The Boys and Invincible. Predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitagon View Post
    Ironically The Boys started out being published by DC/Wildstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post

So a movie where everyone is evil or stupid (sometimes both) except the perfect incorruptible Batgod.

No, I would much rather them adapt the first game so at least there are good versions of Superman and Wonder Woman. I hated that you didn’t have that option in the second game.
    Last edited by Robotman; 05-19-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Doubt it's a response to that and more just continuing to profit of Injustice still being popular.

I mean they took such a big risk making that JSA movie where they shoe horned Superman, an animated version of Gal Gadot's WW, and Barry Allen in it. I mean come on, the JSA can't be successful on their own! They had to get back to what makes them comfortable: Batman and Superman fighting one another.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Whether comics fans like it or not, Iniustice is insanely popular amongst casual fans! It’s probably the most popular DC media in recent years! Safe to say it’s been a huge success for DC and the brand

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Whether comics fans like it or not, Iniustice is insanely popular amongst casual fans! It’s probably the most popular DC media in recent years! Safe to say it’s been a huge success for DC and the brand
    That's hardly a thing to celebrate when this incredibly popular DC media portrays our beloved characters as horrible people...

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    That's hardly a thing to celebrate when this incredibly popular DC media portrays our beloved characters as horrible people...
    It portrays versions of our favorite heroes as horrible people - don't forget that evil Superman was taken down by good Superman.

I hope they announce the other 2022 movies soon and I hope I enjoy them more.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/