Page 86 of 153 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2281

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    He's the only Silver Age hero listed, so maybe he's the one narrating and telling a story of the JSA?
    Aquaman's in it too (although I guess he's kind of Golden Age?). I think we might see a modern-day Flash and Aquaman team-up before we get into the JSA's story.

Soul of the Dragon is one of the better animated DC films we’ve had in a while.

We truly get a proper Lady Shiva and Bronze Tiger here. Good action and a solid story given the characters and time constraints. I wish we had more time with Dragon, Shiva and Tiger.

Batman was fine in this film. He was the draw because DC doesn’t really have too much faith in non Batman or Superman projects. They do them every once in a while but it’s rare.

The film could have probably worked just as well without Batman but I’m fine with him being there. Voice acting was good throughout. Almost wish we got two hours for this just to delve a little deeper into some characters
    The J-man

He's the only Silver Age hero listed, so maybe he's the one narrating and telling a story of the JSA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Aquaman's in it too (although I guess he's kind of Golden Age?). I think we might see a modern-day Flash and Aquaman team-up before we get into the JSA's story.
    In reverse order,
    * There was an Aquaman back during the Golden Age, and Roy Thomas did have him briefly appear in All-Star Squadron, but at the time he was later erased after the end of the Multiverse from Crisis on Infinite Earths.

* So, in addition to "Flash" (which we're assuming might be Barry), there's Aquaman (more likely a non-Golden Age version?) and also Iris West, so that might be three post-Golden Age characters?

Astonishing Member

To be honest I think he'd be a great voice for Hal Jordan, but what do I know.
    Or maybe even actually play as Hal in live action.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

My guess is that they'll be a framing device set in the present with old Jay Garrick, voiced by an older actor, telling the story of his younger days as The Flash, voiced by Boomer, who has a very youthful voice.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    My guess is that they'll be a framing device set in the present with old Jay Garrick, voiced by an older actor, telling the story of his younger days as The Flash, voiced by Boomer, who has a very youthful voice.
    Very possible, actually.

I don't think Armen Taylor sounds that old, but I guess if it's what the role needs...

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Nope! Looks like Barry travels back to the past and interacts with the JSA. The big question now is does this tie into the end of Apokolips War, or is it some other time travel shenanagins?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Nope! Looks like Barry travels back to the past and interacts with the JSA. The big question now is does this tie into the end of Apokolips War, or is it some other time travel shenanagins?
    Have you seen the sneak peek?

Does this mean Barry and Iris go back in time, disguise themselves as Jay Garrick and Joan and then come back to the present in a stable time loop? Because that would be awful.
    Last edited by John Venus; 01-17-2021 at 11:54 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Does this mean Barry and Iris go back in time, disguise themselves as Jay Garrick and Iris West and then come back to the present in a stable time loop? Because that would be awful.
    No, Jay is also part of the movie and they have different voice actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    No, Jay is also part of the movie and they have different voice actors.
    It's not as if Jay hasn't gone back in time and ran into Jay before.

So why couldn't Barry go back in time (disguised as Jay) and meet up with the real Jay back then?

Incredible Member

My guess is this movie is going to be a story told by WW to Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    It's not as if Jay hasn't gone back in time and ran into Jay before.

So why couldn't Barry go back in time (disguised as Jay) and meet up with the real Jay back then?
    Is Jay supposed to have black hair or brown hair? I've seen both colours on him.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Is Jay supposed to have black hair or brown hair? I've seen both colours on him.
    I've usually seen it brown.