Page 110 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2328

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I sincerely hope they don't. I mean, we could just watch that on youtube then. What the hell would be the point?
    Slightly more seriously: You bring the story to people who haven't played the video game, and you keep people invested in your property with little effort or money.

EDIT: They did the same thing with Lego Batman 2 and it spawned a mini-franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    *Tries to remember if you were one of the people I was discussing the subject of physical media because they really wanted to watch Looney Tunes in a post-apocalyptic wasteland with earlier*
    I'd hardly call every possible scenario where someone might not have internet as "post-apocalyptic", never mind all the ways streaming services and others can edit what you watch.

Point is, why does that matter? There's already a physical copy of the Injustice cut scenes - the game. If they're making a movie, they should make a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Slightly more seriously: You bring the story to people who haven't played the video game, and you keep people invested in your property with little effort or money.

EDIT: They did the same thing with Lego Batman 2 and it spawned a mini-franchise
    I'd say that the success of the games, and the then upcoming Hollywood movie, spawned that mini-series more than the game cut scenes movie thing. Besides, many of the people who would be interested in and buy the movie will be fans of the game, who've already seen it. Smart money is they'd rather see it in different animation than the game's, since they've already seen it.

It's like why the animated Mortal Kombat movie wasn't videogame cut scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jensen Ackles is doing a good job trying to do a Bruce/Batman voice I think.
    Also like whoever's voicing Alfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Jensen Ackles is doing a good job trying to do a Bruce/Batman voice I think.
    Also like whoever's voicing Alfred.
    Alistair Duncan, voice of Alfred in The Batman and Batman Unlimited .

Alistair Duncan, voice of Alfred in The Batman and Batman Unlimited .
    That explains it, it's an Alfred voice I'm already used to. Although more for Unlimited than The Batman cartoon (I missed most of that series - got The Batman vs Dracula movie though).

Anybody else distracted by the fact that Bruce's chest hair is just a zigzag line?

Damn, I can't unsee it now.

Yeah that’s John Stewart, looks like he’ll be the Tomorrowverse’s GL.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah that’s John Stewart, looks like he’ll be the Tomorrowverse’s GL.
    I think it'd be nice if we get more than one GL. I mean, we've got Sinestro Corps. Sinestro so it'd be weird to do that with just John instead of Hal.

(Although hilariously ironic to use Geoff Johns concepts with John Stewart).

Maybe go with the movie idea of a buddy cop duo or maybe even better adapt the proposed idea for GL:TAS's adaption of Sinestro Corps. War and bring back Josh Keaton and Phil LaMarr .

I'm a rambling fanboy .

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Anybody else distracted by the fact that Bruce's chest hair is just a zigzag line?
    Great, now I'm imagining Bruce grabbing a sharpie and drawing on himself because he desperately wants chest hair.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Great, now I'm imagining Bruce grabbing a sharpie and drawing on himself because he desperately wants chest hair.
    If Bruce drew it, it would be a bat
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

I think it'd be nice if we get more than one GL. I mean, we've got Sinestro Corps. Sinestro so it'd be weird to do that with just John instead of Hal.

(Although hilariously ironic to use Geoff Johns concepts with John Stewart).

Maybe go with the movie idea of a buddy cop duo or maybe even better adapt the proposed idea for GL:TAS's adaption of Sinestro Corps. War and bring back Josh Keaton and Phil LaMarr .

I'm a rambling fanboy .
    They made Sinestro the archnemesis of John in the DCAU and it didn't work out. Let's hope that Hal and the rest of the Green Lanterns show up. I want Hal and John to be the main lanterns in this universe as well.