Page 117 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2341

Catwoman is getting an anime-esque solo film next year titled Catwoman: Hunted.

Catwoman is going from hunter to the hunted in a new animated film. Catwoman: Hunted will voice star Elizabeth Gillies as Catwoman, who joins a slew of DC characters for the animated film produced by Warner Bros. Animation, DC and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.

Hunted, which is produced in an anime style, picks up with Catwoman as she attempts to steal a priceless jewel. The heist puts her squarely in the crosshairs of both a powerful consortium of villains and the ever-resourceful Interpol as well as Batwoman, voiced by Stephanie Beatriz.

Other stars include Jonathan Banks as Black Mask, Steve Blum as Solomon Grundy, Lauren Cohan as Julia Pennyworth, Keith David as Tobias Whale, Zehra Fazal as Talia al Ghul & Nosferata, Jonathan Frakes as King Faraday & Boss Moxie, Kirby Howell-Baptiste as Barbara Minerva/Cheetah, Kelly Hu as Cheshire, Andrew Kishino as Mr. Yakuza & Domino 6, Eric Lopez as Domino 1, Jacqueline Obradors as La Dama, and Ron Yuan as Doctor Tzin.

Shinsuke Terasawa is directing from a script by Greg Weisman. Ethan Spaulding produces, along with Colin A.B.V. Lewis. Sam Register executive produces.

At the bottom of the article it says "Catwoman: Hunted, which falls under the DC Animated Movie branding, is expected out in early 2022" - does that mean it's their 1 non-shared universe film per year ala Batman Soul of the Dragon, Superman Red Son, and so on, or is it more like a happy bonus extra film ala Batman Ninja? Clearly hoping for the later just because it means more movies (even if only by 1) than usual, but suspecting it might just be part of their regular 4 films a year mainline movies, albeit just their 1 once a year that's not in the shared animated universe. Either way looking forward to this movie, Catwoman is one of my favorite characters and can easily support her own film or film series (Halle Berry film not withstanding - that was awful for non-Catwoman reasons).

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    At the bottom of the article it says "Catwoman: Hunted, which falls under the DC Animated Movie branding, is expected out in early 2022" - does that mean it's their 1 non-shared universe film per year ala Batman Soul of the Dragon, Superman Red Son, and so on, or is it more like a happy bonus extra film ala Batman Ninja? Clearly hoping for the later just because it means more movies (even if only by 1) than usual, but suspecting it might just be part of their regular 4 films a year mainline movies, albeit just their 1 once a year that's not in the shared animated universe. Either way looking forward to this movie, Catwoman is one of my favorite characters and can easily support her own film or film series (Halle Berry film not withstanding - that was awful for non-Catwoman reasons).
    This years kind of thrown me off if only because we've had five movies (SoTD, JSA, LH, and Injustice).

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

It's been awhile.

Both Injustice and Catwoman Hunted have come out. From what I've seen, neither of them really set the world on fire.

Has anyone else had an experience they want to share?

A new Constantine short is coming later this year. Set post Apokolips War.

I miss the DCAU movies. They had a consistent release date and did fair good adaptations of their stories. Of course, it needed to be A LOT less Batman/Gotham centric. But the series had potential.

Extraordinary Member

What about the green lantern movie

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    It's been awhile.

Both Injustice and Catwoman Hunted have come out. From what I've seen, neither of them really set the world on fire.

Has anyone else had an experience they want to share?

A new Constantine short is coming later this year. Set post Apokolips War.

I miss the DCAU movies. They had a consistent release date and did fair good adaptations of their stories. Of course, it needed to be A LOT less Batman/Gotham centric. But the series had potential.
    Injustice seemed to have been received with a flat thud but I've heard good things about Catwoman: Hunted.

I wonder if this is set in the Tomorrow-verse even though the art style is different.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

So its an animated short? Interesting. Wonder how short they will be nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    So its an animated short? Interesting. Wonder how short they will be nowadays.
    It's part of the DC Showcase line. It's supposed to be the release that's anchoring the past few Showcase shorts so it'll probably be a little longer...maybe a half-hour.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's part of the DC Showcase line. It's supposed to be the release that's anchoring the past few Showcase shorts so it'll probably be a little longer...maybe a half-hour.
    Like the Shazam black Adam showcase

DC needs to add all showcases to HBOmax

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Like the Shazam black Adam showcase

DC needs to add all showcases to HBOmax
    Or Death in the Family.

I'm guessing eventually it'll handle it like they did Death in the Family and just have them all together as like one big movie on HBOMax.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I had given up hope that this was coming out.

Last edited by Doctor Know; 05-04-2022 at 01:00 PM.

Finally! John, Shayera, and Ollie teaming up to take on Sinestro huh? Kinda seems like a very loose adaption of Sinestro Corps War. Looks cool to me!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

John! Shayera! Mari! Ollie!! Hell yeah!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Of course Hal has to die. Of course they have John fighting Sinestro and teaming with Ollie... I wish they'd been more original. The animation looks good at least.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

John Stewart stars in his own film
    Shayera and Ollie among for the ride
    Sinestro
    Hal is dead