Page 16 of 156 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Maybe Deathstroke and Talia will convince Damian to be the traitor.

Astonishing Member

I kinda wonder...are they going to continue with the 'New 52' style continuity moving forward, since the New 52 is defunct in the comics now? Or will the DC Animated Original Movies verse get a little 'Rebirth' of its own?

That said, here are a few movies I'd like to see in the years to come-

Justice League: New World Order: This could be the 'Rebirth' movie, so to speak of this verse. As the film starts, the Justice League has been disbanded for some time. Then the Hyperclan shows up. J'onn J'onzz figures out that they are White Martians, and so he puts together a new JL team to deal with the threat. The team comprises of Batman, Superman (now wearing something akin to his 'Rebirth' suit), Wonder Woman (also wearing a more classic outfit), Flash, Green Lantern (John Stewart, preferably) and Aquaman.

Superman American Alien: Set in its independent continuity obviously.

Flash of Two Worlds: An adaptation of the classic Barry Allen/Jay Garrick team-up stories. They can either go the Multiverse route, or Barry rescuing Jay from some kind of 'time Limbo'. Maybe they can adapt the version where Barry and Jay have to team up against Vandal Savage who's captured the JSA.

Batman of Two Worlds: Okay, maybe a better title can be found but basically...a team-up between the modern Batman and Batman '66!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    I kinda wonder...are they going to continue with the 'New 52' style continuity moving forward, since the New 52 is defunct in the comics now? Or will the DC Animated Original Movies verse get a little 'Rebirth' of its own?

Justice League: New World Order: This could be the 'Rebirth' movie, so to speak of this verse. As the film starts, the Justice League has been disbanded for some time. Then the Hyperclan shows up. J'onn J'onzz figures out that they are White Martians, and so he puts together a new JL team to deal with the threat. The team comprises of Batman, Superman (now wearing something akin to his 'Rebirth' suit), Wonder Woman (also wearing a more classic outfit), Flash, Green Lantern (John Stewart, preferably) and Aquaman.

Flash of Two Worlds: An adaptation of the classic Barry Allen/Jay Garrick team-up stories. They can either go the Multiverse route, or Barry rescuing Jay from some kind of 'time Limbo'. Maybe they can adapt the version where Barry and Jay have to team up against Vandal Savage who's captured the JSA.

Batman of Two Worlds: Okay, maybe a better title can be found but basically...a team-up between the modern Batman and Batman '66!
    I'd be interested in an adaptation of Grayson. It's close enough to Batman to be possible and it's different enough to stand out.

They HAVE to make a second Wonder Woman movie soon. C'mon, capitalise on the interest generated by the upcoming DCEU movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    They HAVE to make a second Wonder Woman movie soon. C'mon, capitalise on the interest generated by the upcoming DCEU movie.
    what if the Wonder Woman film bombs?
    The J-man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    then DC has already forfeited any hope of live action film success, regardless of how JL goes; so shoring up the animated side is their only hope

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Green Lantern movie bombed and that didn't immediately cancel the animated series, did it?

Anyways, WW will have to be terrible to bomb because right now it is one of the year's most anticipated films.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Green Lantern movie bombed and that didn't immediately cancel the animated series, did it?

Anyways, WW will have to be terrible to bomb because right now it is one of the year's most anticipated films.
    Because it was already made.

I'd like to see a DC Showcase movie featuring short vignettes chronicling the exploits of several different DC heroes.

I think it would be a good way of exploring their current animated continuity and going more in-depth with the lives/worlds of the heroes that they might not be able to get to in the films (especially for any League member that's not the Trinity).

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ce-cast-965621

The first image and some new casting details emerged for the upcoming Teen Titans: The Judas Contract animated movie! I honestly can't wait for this movie and Ricci is definitely an awesome choice for the voice of Terra (I'm assuming that's who she is playing).
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Now they use the New 52 Nightwing suit ?

I'm glad they were able to get the entire cast back for this movie, and we've got confirmation that Deathstroke will still be in it. Ferrer is a stronger choice for Slade then Gibson in Son of Batman was so hopefully he gets a better portrayal in this movie (his redesign looks pretty cool).

Christina Ricci as Terra should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post

This is the direct quotes from James Tucker when asked this same question on twitter

@peterhill160 thank you! @ this point I think the universe stands on its own since New 52 is done & we will continue w what we have set up

@KalKent92 @peterhill160 I'm saying that there will be no change in the in-continuity dtvs, just to be clear.

https://twitter.com/JTuckerAnimator

I guess all bets are off so any story can be adapted. They are not restricted to just the Nu 52.
    Last edited by dietrich; 01-22-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ce-cast-965621

The first image and some new casting details emerged for the upcoming Teen Titans: The Judas Contract animated movie! I honestly can't wait for this movie and Ricci is definitely an awesome choice for the voice of Terra (I'm assuming that's who she is playing).
    I hope Dick get's to shine in this. I want him to have a similar role to what he did in the original ie. I want him to be the one who rides in and saves the day.

Why he is in red now? Just showing off his wardrobe?

I wonder what happened to raven and Damian, really pumped to see nightwing in this film ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dragons06 View Post
    I wonder what happened to raven and Damian, really pumped to see nightwing in this film ^^
    They're on a date
    My guess is they're in the movie just not in this shot. Maybe the group's looking at them or they're addressing the group in that shot. The still is framed likes someone is saying something about Terra and the titans are reacting.