Page 22 of 153 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Excited for this. loved the bit at the end.

Ultimate Member

Well JLD was surprisingly well-done, so hopefully Judas Contract is to. Especially since I also enjoyed JL vs. TT as well. And hopefully this is a MUCH better take on Deathstroke than the last one that we cought.

And speaking of which, is this in the same continuity as Son of Batman? It seems like it, but then shouldn't Slade be, you know, dead?

I'm sorry, but the Judas Contract adaption looks terrible. Can't stand Damian and while the designs are good, the animation is poorly done. DC animated movies really need a Rebirth because it was fantastic prior to Justice League War IMO. Dark was decent though. Not amazing, but decent.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Basing all the animated movies on the new 52 has ruined a lot of these movies
    So far only the out of continuity ones have been good
    Now we are getting the judas contract movie with the non judas contract titans oh and the new terrible deathstroke

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I saw Damien, Blue Beetle and the Titans roster from JL vs TT and was immediately turned off. I was hoping for a straight adaption of the story. Not an adaption that fits into their new animated continuity.

Ultimate Member

You were always going to be disappointed then. And honestly, I've found most of their "straight adaptations" to be boring. Because I just keep thinking "I already got this story, in the comic. So why do I need to see it here?"

I'm fine with making changes, as long as they're good/interesting.

Haters gonna hate. Lol I think it looks awesome!! I loved Justice League vs Teen Titans so I'm so glad they continued with that roster! I may be biased though since I have no allegiance to the comic or its roster. I'm hoping this starts a line of Teen Titans related animated movies!

Also was that Bumblebee and Jericho connected to Brother Bloods machine in the beginning?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    You were always going to be disappointed then. And honestly, I've found most of their "straight adaptations" to be boring. Because I just keep thinking "I already got this story, in the comic. So why do I need to see it here?"

I'm fine with making changes, as long as they're good/interesting.
    I think DC Animation has done enough flourishes to their straight adaptions to make them still notable and enjoyable in their own right, particularly with the addition of a general A-list voice cast, and it's always neat to see something in comics in animated form .

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I'm sorry, but the Judas Contract adaption looks terrible. Can't stand Damian and while the designs are good, the animation is poorly done. DC animated movies really need a Rebirth because it was fantastic prior to Justice League War IMO. Dark was decent though. Not amazing, but decent.
    Whenever someone says that the DC Animated Feature Line has poor animation, I point them to a non-Ultimate Spider-Man Marvel cartoon .
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Well JLD was surprisingly well-done, so hopefully Judas Contract is to. Especially since I also enjoyed JL vs. TT as well. And hopefully this is a MUCH better take on Deathstroke than the last one that we cought.

And speaking of which, is this in the same continuity as Son of Batman? It seems like it, but then shouldn't Slade be, you know, dead?
    I think this is going to be a stealth reboot of the Deathstroke of this continuity. New voice, new design, new attitude, but still meant to be the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think this is going to be a stealth reboot of the Deathstroke of this continuity. New voice, new design, new attitude, but still meant to be the same guy.
    Unfortunately, Miguel Ferrer has passed away. I'm gonna miss him on NCIS: Los Angeles (which, come to think of it, has a former Robin). Just from the trailer, Ferrer's version of Deathstroke is miles ahead of the one in Son of Batman.

I hope DC finds someone equally talented if ever they use Deathstroke again in an animated feature.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Looks cool at least. The simple fact that Batman isn't in it, and Dick won't be outshined by Damian is good enough to me.

Bad Blood was good and a step in the right direction, so i gonna give this one a benefit of the doubt. JL vs TT was meh and i still need to see JL Dark. Can't be worse than Son of Batman though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Looks cool at least. The simple fact that Batman isn't in it, and Dick won't be outshined by Damian is good enough to me.

Bad Blood was good and a step in the right direction, so i gonna give this one a benefit of the doubt. JL vs TT was meh and i still need to see JL Dark. Can't be worse than Son of Batman though.
    I'm still expecting Jason O'Mara's Batman to make a cameo somehow .

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Unfortunately, Miguel Ferrer has passed away.
    I'm gonna miss him on NCIS: Los Angeles (which, come to think of it, has a former Robin). Just from the trailer, Ferrer's version of Deathstroke is miles ahead of the one in Son of Batman.

I hope DC finds someone equally talented if ever they use Deathstroke again in an animated feature.
    Oh that's sad when did he pass?

Here's a clip from The Judas Contract featuring the original team. Its most likely a flashback but it's cool to see who made up the original team with Dick and Kori.

Last edited by El_Gato; 02-08-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Here's a clip from The Judas Contract featuring the original team. Its most likely a flashback but it's cool to see who made up the original team with Dick and Kori.

The video doesn't show up

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

KID FLASH, SPEEDY, BUMBLEBEE and PIXIE BOOTS DICK!!!

Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!