Page 7 of 153 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    New DTV movies from DC announced at SDCC.

Justice League Dark - Finally.
    Teen Titans: The Judas Contract - Not surprised given how JL vs TT went over.
    The Joker & Harley Quinn: A Bruce Timm Original - Is Paul Dini involved?
    Decent line up. Glad to finally see Judas Contract animated.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Wow no Batman or main JL flick. Surprise.
    technically we haven't had a main JL flick since War because the others were focused more on the guest stars (Aquaman and TT). I'm guessing JLark is the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    New DTV movies from DC announced at SDCC.

Justice League Dark - Finally.
    Teen Titans: The Judas Contract - Not surprised given how JL vs TT went over.
    The Joker & Harley Quinn: A Bruce Timm Original - Is Paul Dini involved?
    I'm definitely interested to see what they do with Justice League Dark, and what the roster will look like. Constantine and Swamp Thing have been confirmed, and I think Zatanna is probably a shoe-in as well. Hopefully this movie lets them really explore the mystic side of the DCU and do some really trippy, and cool, stuff .

I'm happy JLvsTT was sucessful enough to warrant the Titans getting their own movies, and I'm looking forward to seeing the team again and how they handle adapting The Judas Contract in this continuity. And now DC Animation finally gets to do the Judas Contract adaption they've been wanting for years .

Dini has confirmed he is not involved in the production. And, frankly, after the mess with Killing Joke, I'm kind of apprehensive about Timm being involved...

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    technically we haven't had a main JL flick since War because the others were focused more on the guest stars (Aquaman and TT). I'm guessing JLark is the same way
    At least Thrones of Atlantis had the entire roster and gave quite a few of them sub-plots for the movie, for better or worse, compared to JLvsTT.

I would expect the Trinity to show up in some form in JLD and I hope Aquaman and Shazam show up as well given they skipped JLvsTT and have at least some affinity with magic thanks to the trident and Billy's powers.

BANNED

I hope the next TT film isn't as focused on Damian (I hate animated Damian more than anything) so I can actually watch it without my head exploding. Does anyone actually like animated Damian, does he have thousands of fans that I just don't know about?

I never cared for Justice League Dark comics but the film could be interesting. Constantine is cool, Swamp a Thing is cool, I'm sure Zatanna will be there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I hope the next TT film isn't as focused on Damian (I hate animated Damian more than anything) so I can actually watch it without my head exploding. Does anyone actually like animated Damian, does he have thousands of fans that I just don't know about?
    I love Damian in the comics, but i can't stand his animated version.

I don't see how they can do Judas Contract without Damian
    I mean that's what they set up in JL vs TT

So its not a true Judas Contract adaption

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I never cared for Justice League Dark comics but the film could be interesting. Constantine is cool, Swamp a Thing is cool, I'm sure Zatanna will be there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    I don't see how they can do Judas Contract without Damian
    I mean that's what they set up in JL vs TT

So its not a true Judas Contract adaption
    Not to mention the DTV movie Son of Batman where Damain beats and "kills" Deathstroke. Damian's in it now. Things will be tailor made to suit his inclusion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Same here, I like his character when he's done right. I think he's one of those characters who only works in books and is doomed to be unlikable in adaptations.

Ultimate Member

I actually quite liked Damian in JL vs. TT. It seemed like before that they struggled to get him right. But there, he comes off pretty well I think. Also his friendship with Raven was unexpected, but I thought that it worked well and made sense.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I haven't seen JL vs TT yet, but yeah your probably right, smart way to go around the mandatory Batman and JL flicks I must admit.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I'm so happy that we will be getting another Teen Titans movie!! I'm not surprised that the last Titans movie was successful enough to warrant a sequel since people have been clamoring for more Titan related media! Its time DC realized how big a franchise Teen Titans is!!

I assume the roster will be Damien, Raven, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle and Starfire from the last movie, with Terra joining in? Can't wait!!!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

I like him at certain moments in each movie he's been in, especially when they actually show character development for him (even if it always seems to recede the following movie).

So is the Judas Contract movie going to be an actual adaptation with the NTT or is it part of the New-52 animated universe?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    So is the Judas Contract movie going to be an actual adaptation with the NTT or is it part of the New-52 animated universe?
    New 52. It'll have Damian, Blue Beetle etc and not the NTT cast. I'm disappointed.

New 52. It'll have Damian, Blue Beetle etc and not the NTT cast. I'm disappointed.
    I remember when there was a plan to do an adaptation of the actual story and it never happened. Why do this inferior version?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics