Page 78 of 153 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2281

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Well we already knew that going in. The point is mostly to see the non-Red Hood versions.
    They certainly didn't convey that with any of the trailers or prerelease information. This was supposed to be the story of Jason Todd's death, not his resurrection. A literal recap of a movie we already saw was not what they promised.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Did the recent movie have any sneak peeks for that new Batman movie with Shiva and Bronze Tiger?

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Did the recent movie have any sneak peeks for that new Batman movie with Shiva and Bronze Tiger?
    Man of Tomorrow? Yeah there was a brief video on what they’re planning to do, not really a lot of snippets from the actual movie itself though.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    There was a sneak peak, but at the time the peak was done, not all of the animation was done, so you got to see a couple things that were finished but most of it wasn't done yet. One of the cool things is one of the producers on the sneak peak really got into it, he was dressed in 70s clothes and hair style during his interview. Even the lighting and camera was lit 70s style. I thought it was humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    There was a sneak peak, but at the time the peak was done, not all of the animation was done, so you got to see a couple things that were finished but most of it wasn't done yet. One of the cool things is one of the producers on the sneak peak really got into it, he was dressed in 70s clothes and hair style during his interview. Even the lighting and camera was lit 70s style. I thought it was humorous.
    Jim Krieg is a national treasure .

Were there any movies y'all wish they had done in the Justice League: War continuity? I kind of wanted to see a third Titans movie before half the characters got killed/ maimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Were there any movies y'all wish they had done in the Justice League: War continuity? I kind of wanted to see a third Titans movie before half the characters got killed/ maimed.
    Titan's Hunt- I just liked the idea of a cold case the older Titans have to investigate.
    Superman/WW
    I liked the first arc of Superman/Batman being a crossover with earth 2 so I would've expanded on that.
    Green Lantern/Flash team up- I thought of Sonar hiring the Rogues as a head of security. Every dictator has a right hand man.
    Superheavy arc from Scott Snyder's run but with Luke Fox instead of Jim Gordon.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-24-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Sinestro Corps War.

If not for Hush, I could've seen them doing Knightfall like they did Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen.

I would've liked to have seen a Flash movie that wasn't about Flashpoint but used The Flash of that continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If not for Hush, I could've seen them doing Knightfall like they did Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen.

I would've liked to have seen a Flash movie that wasn't about Flashpoint but used The Flash of that continuity.
    The Flash VA was terrific, up there with Rosenbaum for me. Shame he never got a movie of his own aside from Flashpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Titan's Hunt- I just liked the idea of a cold case the older Titans have to investigate.
    Superman/WW
    I liked the first arc of Superman/Batman being a crossover with earth 2 so I would've expanded on that.
    Green Lantern/Flash team up- I thought of Sonar hiring the Rogues as a head of security. Every dictator has a right hand man.
    Superheavy arc from Scott Snyder's run but with Luke Fox instead of Jim Gordon.
    Yeah I'm really surprised they didn't do more with Green Lantern or Flash, since both of their voice actors were great. Also looking back it's so strange that there were only two actual Justice League movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The Flash VA was terrific, up there with Rosenbaum for me. Shame he never got a movie of his own aside from Flashpoint.
    Yeah, he was a good Barry VA. I really wish they had done more with him.
    Yeah I'm really surprised they didn't do more with Green Lantern or Flash, since both of their voice actors were great. Also looking back it's so strange that there were only two actual Justice League movies.
    Now that you mention it, the League got featured a lot but only the first two movies (War and Thrones of Atlantis) were really just about them. They were basically guest stars in other movies or not necessarily the main focus.

Given the Flash TV show was a thing, I'm suprised they never thought to ride that wave with a Flash animated movie.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Given the Flash TV show was a thing, I'm suprised they never thought to ride that wave with a Flash animated movie.
    Same. Flash is arguably either on par or just below the Trinity in terms of popularity these days. Shame they never took advantage of that.

A part of me feels like they wouldn't do something with Flash unless they could tie-in the Justice League like they did with Flashpoint.