Page 8 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I remember when there was a plan to do an adaptation of the actual story and it never happened. Why do this inferior version?
    The same reason why the Death of Superman was adapted in Batman v. Superman ?

I am kind of curious to see how they'll adapt it with the JLvsTT team.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The same reason why the Death of Superman was adapted in Batman v. Superman ?

I am kind of curious to see how they'll adapt it with the JLvsTT team.
    So I guess that this confirms that Deathstroke didn't die in this universe.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Excited to hear about JLD. Just hope they don't have Zee play second fiddle to John or any other character.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    So I guess that this confirms that Deathstroke didn't die in this universe.
    Looks to be that way. Although the beating he took from Damian in Son of Batman will likely be his motivation for striking against the Titans. Instead of the death of his son, Grant.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Looks to be that way. Although the beating he took from Damian in Son of Batman will likely be his motivation for striking against the Titans. Instead of the death of his son, Grant.
    That would be the lamest thing ever. Going from "My son died and I want revenge!" to "An annoying 12 year old kicked my ass, and I want revenge!" I just, I can't even.

It looks like Zatanna, Constantine, Deadman, and Batman are confirmed for Justice League Dark.

I'm honestly surprised they went with Zee's original New 52 look. It's been a while since it's even been used in the comics .

I was hoping for more Gods and Monsters so I'm not feeling the Harley Quinn solo.

On the continuity front I'm not a huge fan of them so far so im cool waiting for them to pop up on Netflix. I'm not fond of the approach nor have they done anything interesting to catch my eye.

BANNED

It looks like Zatanna, Constantine, Deadman, and Batman are confirmed for Justice League Dark.

I'm honestly surprised they went with Zee's original New 52 look. It's been a while since it's even been used in the comics .
    Yeah that costume sucks. Her current outfit is perfect, it's like a combination of her pre-crisis and her stage magician costumes and it looks great. That one is just bland and I don't know what they're thinking.

I wonder who will voice Zatanna, I think Grey DeLisle would be a good fit.

because this is the new 52 animated universe
    Justice League Dark is not a pre 52 concept so it sorta makes sense

I'm a bit more interested in the stand alone movies now
    Its clear to me that the JL and Batman movies within this universe have no real hope of getting better with the current staff at the helm.

I hope the Harley Quinn movie is an origin story. It would go along well with Suicide Squad showing her new 52 origin

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Yeah that costume sucks. Her current outfit is perfect, it's like a combination of her pre-crisis and her stage magician costumes and it looks great. That one is just bland and I don't know what they're thinking.

I wonder who will voice Zatanna, I think Grey DeLisle would be a good fit.
    I agree it's bland, and I was hoping for a more classic look or something like her Young Justice look, especially with Bourassa.

I'm mixed on the Reis costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post

Its clear to me that the JL and Batman movies within this universe have no real hope of getting better with the current staff at the helm.

I hope the Harley Quinn movie is an origin story. It would go along well with Suicide Squad showing her new 52 origin
    But they've been progressively becoming less and less like the New 52 universe with each subsequent movie, especially with Justice League vs. Teen Titans, so I was hoping they wouldn't be beholden to the New 52 JLD exactly.

Zatanna needs her fishnet stockings and top hat, damn it!
    Superhero shows are trash

Well the New 52 animated movies seem like they all come out at the wrong time or aren't aware of all the changes to comics around them.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post

But the New 52 is over. Basing their films on an era of the DCU that they're trying to move past makes no sense.

You know I do not understand why the Titans(Fab Five, NTT) are getting overlooked in comparison to Justice League Dark, it is a interesting concept but it failed to find an audience in the New 52 & Constantine had his series cancelled and despite a push to be renewed did not get a show. The Titans have been in constant media for over a Decade and that is not including Young Justice, Justice League Dark is even getting this movie because they failed to get a movie in production. The biggest push the NTT have gotten outside of the failed fist attempt at Judas Contract was the TNT series which had a weak roster and tried to push a Batgirl/Starfire/Robin love triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    You know I do not understand why the Titans(Fab Five, NTT) are getting overlooked in comparison to Justice League Dark, it is a interesting concept but it failed to find an audience in the New 52 & Constantine had his series cancelled and despite a push to be renewed did not get a show. The Titans have been in constant media for over a Decade and that is not including Young Justice, Justice League Dark is even getting this movie because they failed to get a movie in production. The biggest push the NTT have gotten outside of the failed fist attempt at Judas Contract was the TNT series which had a weak roster and tried to push a Batgirl/Starfire/Robin love triangle.
    I guess you didn't hear that the Titans are getting their own solo animated movie next year as well, and its based on the Judas Contract story. We also just got Justice League vs Teen Titans back in March, which was pretty successful and really entertaining. I'd imagine if the sequel, The Judas Contract, is also successful it could lead to the Titans getting their own animated movie line or even a live action movie (like Suicide Squad).
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!