Page 95 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2317

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    One thing I'm a little tired of is how Flash's role in these movies keep getting boiled down to "time travel." Like, give Barry something new to do.
    An unfortunate fallout of Flashpoint being the one Flash story everyone knows.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Yeah, homogenizing the Canaries is just something that was bound to happen. I loved that Dinah had a power her mother didn't but did not make her identity around it. From top to bottom, Dinah always made her own decisions like her mother before her.

It looks like they're just interchangeable now, which is really sad.
    Ditto but thats just the norm now. Take the coolest part of a character and give it to the "OG". Like the Spiderman movies using Miles Morales characters, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Justice Society: World War II - Exclusive Trailer Debut

https://www.ign.com/articles/justice...ot-cast-photos
    Something from the article "that sees Barry Allen's travel back in time thanks to his first encounter with the Speed Force" - so, this is not the Barry Allen from the end of Apokolips War resetting the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    An unfortunate fallout of Flashpoint being the one Flash story everyone knows.
    Man, my opinion of Flashpoint gets worse and worse by the year .
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Something from the article "that sees Barry Allen's travel back in time thanks to his first encounter with the Speed Force" - so, this is not the Barry Allen from the end of Apokolips War resetting the timeline.
    Unless he doesn't have his memories and is just starting from scratch as The Flash again.

Astonishing Member

I wonder whether or not they’ll go with a new style for Long Halloween, or stick with this Archer-esque style they have going here and Man Of Tomorrow. Guess we’ll wait and see.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    I wonder whether or not they’ll go with a new style for Long Halloween, or stick with this Archer-esque style they have going here and Man Of Tomorrow. Guess we’ll wait and see.
    I don't see Archer at all, but since Long Halloween is likely going to be another Butch Lukic film, I'm expecting it will probably look like this and Man of Tomorrow.

Astonishing Member

I don't see Archer at all, but since Long Halloween is likely going to be another Butch Lukic film, I'm expecting it will probably look like this and Man of Tomorrow.
    You don’t? I’ve seen some say it looks like Venture Bros, and I could kind of see that.

- Charles Schultz.

You don’t? I’ve seen some say it looks like Venture Bros, and I could kind of see that.
    I think it's more evocative of the style for New Frontier, if anything.

Astonishing Member

I think it's more evocative of the style for New Frontier, if anything.
    I can sort of see that.

- Charles Schultz.

It's got a thick outline with softer and smaller lines for detail inside of it, making it really obvious where any given character or machine begins and ends. It's distinctive and noticeable but on it's own doesn't seem very close to the Archer or Venture Bros style. I most closely associate it with an obscure European show called Alpha Teens on Machines, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Justice Society: World War II - Exclusive Trailer Debut

https://www.ign.com/articles/justice...ot-cast-photos
    Flash be like :

Unless he doesn't have his memories and is just starting from scratch as The Flash again.
    If they wanted to connect the continuities, I doubt they'd do that. Just isn't the same Flash this time.

God I hope not. For actual adaptations, I want something more inspired by the actual comics being adapted.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Wow, that JSA trailer actively made me not excited to see that movie.

Why on Earth do people think they can improve the classic Infantino Flash duds?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Wow, that JSA trailer actively made me not excited to see that movie.

Why on Earth do people think they can improve the classic Infantino Flash duds?
    Every year, Barry's mask eats a little more of his face. I'm afraid there's no cure for his condition.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I remember a period of time when Barry was immortalized as the hero who died saving the universe. To the point where the online comic community I was in jokingly referred to him as St Barry. Now he is known as a perpetual screw up who is constantly screwing up the timeline. Why DC? Why?!

It's Batman. So it might get a bigger budget than other projects. I hope it's something close to Tim Sale's art style. Seeing that animated would be a treat. Saying his art is eye candy would be an understatement.