Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As someone who didn't like it (issue one at least), I will say the book was good for what it was. It just wasn't anything I was looking for right now and the book is highly dependent on how you feel about Bailey. I didn't like him and therefor the story was a shore for me. I echo the sentiment some said before on how if the X-Men treatment by Marvel wasn't in the state it is now this would probably be better received, but there's nothing that can be done about that.

I will say this though, this does more for the nostalgia and slight parody aspect of Classic X-stories a lot better than the stuff X-Men 92 was doing during SW. So I do recommend it for people who just want that.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

I liked SW: X'92. As for whether that or this WXME mini was better at channeling Classic-X nostalgia and making parody, I'll wait for the X'92 on-going to decide.

I'm wondering now if Miranda from WXME can feasibly be responsible in-universe for shifting Emma Frost from being being more a contemporary of Xavier (as she seemed to be in her first appearances) to instead being closer in age to Cassidy (as in Gen-X) to being in Cyke's age group from Morrison on. No wonder she's an "Omicron-level".
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 02-09-2016 at 04:12 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

This series was okay. Wasn't anything to jump up and down about.It was a nice story and i enjoy non-conventional X-men stories but at this time i would rather read about X-men characters that don't get much of a spotlight.