Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: "A-Force" #3 Hits the Roller Derby Track in New Cover by Mark Brooks

The A-Force team lace up their skates and get ready for a "super smackdown" in a new "A-Force" #3 variant cover illustrated by Mark Brooks.

Full article here.

BANNED

That... is... a GREAT friggin' cover! All 5 ladies look smashing! Love the lil' skulls on Dazzler's leggings, and the cover's theme is a nice nod to the happenings of #2.

I was going to drop the series (I enjoy it and I'm growing to love Singularity more and more but due to limit funds unless I get a raise I have to make sacrifices).

However that is one SWEET cover that I might get this issue for! I hope it's not a dumb 1:25 thing (1:10 is fine but once you get to issue #3 there should be no more 1:25 issues variants and above as your traditional mom and pop comic store can't afford buying 25 comics just for one cover that they can't fully sell plus the pricing become outrageous for a 4 dollar comicbook).

Making a Mark Brooks cover, ANY Mark Brooks cover, the variant And not the main cover, is a grievous incomparable sin.

Shame on you Marvel.
    "You can talk your way out of almost anything." - Fortune Cookie Proverb

T. Foolery's unwieldy, yet not entirely unimpressive, collection of funny books.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I like the cover. It's a nice fun cover. Though what is it with Marvel and roller derby? LOL

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

That's a pretty cool cover. I actually used to go to the Roller Derby games here in the Midwest back when they skated on a banked track. Carol could be Joanie Weston of the San Francisco Bombers.

I need this cover as a large poster on my wall.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Spectacular Member

I would prefer this Variant-cover too the actual pushed cover for issue #3, so if I find this I will be getting this Variant-cover instead, and another thing I'm seriously considering dropping a few books for the reason of them being monthly and it's just to long too be waiting for every issue, Ive always preferred the Bi-weekly format, I've even been picking up a few more DC COMICS simply for this reason, they are bi-weekly and don't string me along for a month, The "SECRET WARS SERIES OF 2015" was just terrible with their release dates, probably the absolute WORST that I can think of, and I've been reading Comics since I was 5- years young back in 1975, but as I digress I'm seriously going to not bother with a few if not many of MARVEL UNIVERSE monthly offerings, and it's not a monetary issue for me whatsoever, it's just the seemingly forever waiting.