Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Whilst all the macrophiles like me will shrug and say ‘she could be way taller’....

Better?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Unless she's a Wesker this series doesn't have recurring villains.

Not for the mod, but this terrifying bastard made his way through multiple games.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Ultimate Member

Personally I'd like to see them go back to the games like the earlier ones in the city, not the everything takes place in a house and such...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Personally I'd like to see them go back to the games like the earlier ones in the city, not the everything takes place in a house and such...
    How early is earlier in this case? I haven't played RE7, but are you including moving from the mansion to the facility right next door? RE2 expanded the area to explore quite a bit more, but it still had its limitations.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Ultimate Member

I just like variety, having multiple locations, more than 2, that you can fight through, that you're not restricted and penned in...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post

Not for the mod, but this terrifying bastard made his way through multiple games.
    The only other game Mr.X showed up in outside of the RE2 timeframe is Survivor and that due to that game taking place in an island where they were being mass produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The only other game Mr.X showed up in outside of the RE2 timeframe is Survivor and that due to that game taking place in an island where they were being mass produced.
    Two are multiple.

Tyrant in Outbreak File 2 (with the trench coat), and the twin tyrants in Umbrella Chronicles look like variations of Mr. X.
    Although this entry is not a game, but there are a few of them in the second movie; Damnation.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I just finished RE8. It was really good. Pretty sad at the end. Definitely something I’m curious to see where they take the story from here.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

i hope they add some big story DLC to this one i'd like to see more about ethan and stuff

I wonder what the ideas being toyed around for IX are? There's a lot to choose from really. You can do more with Chris, Mia, maybe even Zoe. Or they can switch things up and go back to classics like Jill, Leon, Claire, Ada, etc. Even a third option, do what they did with VII and introduce more brand new characters. Or finally, do they actually stay in the future where Rosemary is a teenager and go from there?
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 05-13-2021 at 08:15 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I wonder what the ideas being toyed around for IX are? There's a lot to choose from really. You can do more with Chris, Mia, maybe even Zoe. Or they can switch things up and go back to classics like Jill, Leon, Claire, Ada, etc. Even a third option, do what they did with VII and introduce more brand new characters. Or finally, do they actually stay in the future where Rosemary is a teenager and go from there?
    I want a focus on the BSAA. spoilers:
    Using BOWs as foot soldiers is one hell of an 180 for that organization. I'm interested in the story that lead to that turn. More importantly, I want to know if the surviving STARS members left like Chris did.
    end of spoilers