Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Default Red Hood/Arsenal #9 Preview/Discussion

http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...dc-comics-2016

Man, I thought there wouldn't be a preview for this issue.

Not a lot to say, Jason finally gets to show off his training with the All-Caste. But boy, I'm sure some people will get upset at the way it does.

Oh thank god.

And I am liking this. Can't wait to see what roy and jd are up to as well.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Looks good to me as well. Seems Jaybirds's about to kick some serious ass. Can't wait to see what's going on with Roy and JD.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Looks really good. Hopefully they're rid of that stupid bulky hoodie thang Jason was saddled with. Jason is THE butt-whuppin' ex-Robin.

The issue was fan-freaking-tastic. Everyone got to show off their skills, a new part of Roy's past was revealed and JD finally has started to earn that redemption. The best part? She finally ditched Joker's face!!!!

I have mixed emotions about the art. It is kind of good, but in same time not really.

Other than that, the issue was actually really good. JD finally ditched the joker's face, Jason displayed some of his All-caste training and some of Roy's past was reveled.

I also loved the interactions between the three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by REAL View Post
    I have mixed emotions about the art. It is kind of good, but in same time not really.

Other than that, the issue was actually really good. JD finally ditched the joker's face, Jason displayed some of his All-caste training and some of Roy's past was reveled.

I also loved the interactions between the three of them.
    I'd say that the problem is the colorist. The new guy uses some very flat colors that don't mesh well with Fernandez' pencils.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...dc-comics-2016Not a lot to say, Jason finally gets to show off his training with the All-Caste. But boy, I'm sure some people will get upset at the way it does.
    Let them be butthurt. No matter what Jason does sometimes he gets a bad reaction. I'm looking forward to see how it goes.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...dc-comics-2016

Man, I thought there wouldn't be a preview for this issue.

Not a lot to say, Jason finally gets to show off his training with the All-Caste. But boy, I'm sure some people will get upset at the way it does.
    Don`t care, swag walking as usual. I love the backstory and I`m glad they bring it up sometimes. It looks badass.

BANNED

Duela's redemption and a peek into Roy's past were the highlights of today's issue for me. I hope we do get to learn more about The Iron Rule. This may be farfetched, but maybe Lobdell will be doing an Arsenal book for Rebirth? You don't bring up someone's past like that and not touch upon on it in the future.

I like the All Caste back story for Jason. It sets him apart from the other members of the BatFamily. He's the only one with a mystical background.

Jason being awesome? Check.

Duela redemption taken seed and gotten rid of that mask? Check.

Roy centered arc incoming? Check.

All around: Booyeah it rocked.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    Duela's redemption and a peek into Roy's past were the highlights of today's issue for me. I hope we do get to learn more about The Iron Rule. This may be farfetched, but maybe Lobdell will be doing an Arsenal book for Rebirth? You don't bring up someone's past like that and not touch upon on it in the future.

I like the All Caste back story for Jason. It sets him apart from the other members of the BatFamily. He's the only one with a mystical background.
    That would be a dream come true!
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Jason being awesome? Check.

Duela redemption taken seed and gotten rid of that mask? Check.

Roy centered arc incoming? Check.

All around: Booyeah it rocked.

Agreed. It was good all around and I am soooo looking forward to a Roy centered story arc!
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post

I would like to see jason use the all blades.

JD will be part of the new red hood and the outlaws? this book is basically RHATO, only they changed Kori for Duela

Quote Originally Posted by Kalethas31 View Post
    I would like to see jason use the all blades.

JD will be part of the new red hood and the outlaws? this book is basically RHATO, only they changed Kori for Duela
    My guess is that the new book brings back Kori and Duela is out.