Comics & Music Enthusiast NerdyDJ's Avatar

Default Where Is 1610 Jessica Drew?

I know no one really knows except the folks at marvel, but what are some of you guys' speculations?

I think she's still alive somewhere in limbo and hopefully she'll show up in spider-verse some time down the line.

I hope she shows up, such a great character.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

The title's Web Warriors now, but yeah, I really hope she shows up there. And maybe pops in for a few cameos in Spider-Man (starring Miles Morales) or has a Spider-Women of the Multiverse team-up. I mean, we've got Anya, we've got Spider-Gwen, we've got Mayday from MC2 . . . and while we're on it, whatever happened to Peni Parker, SP//dr?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Count me in on Jess joining the Web Warriors. Spider-Man will probably explore Miles in the main 'verse, with more of the relationships centered on the prime earth characters (most notably Kamala) so WW gives her a opportunity to shine. With her also having a more spy theme on her she wouldn't feel redundant on the team. Maybe she could get a girlfriend, I heard Anya is single.

^She'll probably show up at some point in WW. If it lasts that long.

Astonishing Member

I don't know where Ultimate Jessica Drew is, but I really hope she survived the Ultimate Marvel somehow. And I personally want to see her living in the new mainstream Marvel. She may have to change the name, but I really like this girl. Being a member of the Web Warriors is a good idea, but I'm not convinced, considering how many times she would have to face a Peter Parker just like in "Ultimate End", where he discovers she's a female clone of him. She could be like the new Ben Reilly in 616. However, I expect Ben Reilly returning too someday, expecially considering how well the Scarlets Spiders worked together in Spider-Verse.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Hmm, I'd really like a Scarlet Spiders reunion, with Kaine, Ultimate Jessica, and one of Mister Sinister's Ben Reilly clones from Wolverines #5-6. The connecting thread, besides being clones of Peter Parker, is that all of them are struggling to find or make an identity and life of their own, and Sinister's Ben Reilly is doubly burdened in that regard by being a clone of a clone.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

She's going to be super trapped in comic limbo for the foreseeable future. There's a plethora of spider-people running around now AND she has the misfortune of sharing a name with the Spider-Woman getting a decent little push these days.

Like, anything could happen, but I would not hold my breath waiting on her to show up.

Comics & Music Enthusiast NerdyDJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The title's Web Warriors now, but yeah, I really hope she shows up there. And maybe pops in for a few cameos in Spider-Man (starring Miles Morales) or has a Spider-Women of the Multiverse team-up. I mean, we've got Anya, we've got Spider-Gwen, we've got Mayday from MC2 . . . and while we're on it, whatever happened to Peni Parker, SP//dr?
    Yep, totally had Spider Verse on the brain, but a team up of Spider-Women would be amazing!! And I forgot about Peni, that's a good question.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I'd love for her to show up but sadly I think she's in Comic Book Heaven right now.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

It'd be cool if she popped up in Web Warriors.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

It would be. Even if it was only to show us that she was still around.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Hoping she shows up in the Spider-Women cross-over.