Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Jeff Lemire

Jeff Lemire is the next guest for X-Position and CBR wants your questions for the "Extraordinary X-Men" writer.

Full article here.

Will Apocalypse new horsemen during the Apocalypse Wars be existing characters, or new characters introduced into the Marvel universe?

UncannyHavok

Since Sunfire has returned, is it possible we will see other Cyclops followers, like Havok or Emma Frost, appear again? (and is Havok still AXISed?)

Any chances of logan going to madripoor, and will his old supporting cast from madripoor pop up?
    Any chances we'll see bucky or black widow in one of the series you writing?

BANNED

Hi mr Lemire, may i ask, Did spider-man & the x-men written by Elliot Kallan influenced you to choose Ernts, No girl and glob Herman as the current x-teen under Colossus wing ?

Sagnik9

Is Cyclops actually dead? And what is Havok's status quo? Is he still 'inverted' after the AXIS events?

Hello Jeff,

The time displaced Original X-Men have been in the present a lot longer than anyone ever anticipated. But at some point, they will have to go back to their own time. If that were to happen during your run on Extraordinary X-Men, would you ever consider replacing Jean with Hope Summers? Hope was a very important character in the X-Universe at one point but now that she's fulfilled her destiny regarding the Phoenix she's not really had any direction. I would like to see her story continue somewhere.

Will Rachel Grey or Northstar guest star in EX? Fans really want to see Rachel and young Jean bond on some level. Northstar can also be a peer and friend to the recently out adult Iceman. I realize this is a Magik book but would love to see Rachel and Jeen bond, especially since this is a family book. Also please tell Ramos to give Jean a better costume!

jacklazer

I just read Old Man Logan #2 and noticed that Logan's arm and ribs were broken in the fight with the Hulk. So are his bones not bonded with Adamantium? Is that something that I don't remember from the original Old Man Logan story or is that new?

When it comes to researching characters for a job like EXM, what's your usual method? Are there any characters you wanted to utilize for Extraordinary or Old Man Logan that weren't available or otherwise off limits?

any cameo from Gen Xers? Jubilee, Chamber, Husk?

Which characters do you have the most fun writing?

Hi Jeff, I'm really enjoying the character of Sapna and the glimpses of the Illyana/Sapna bonding shown so far. Why did you decide to put Magik in a mentor role and will her commonalities with Sapna help both characters to cope with their respective pasts and current situation?

BANNED

1. Why does Storm keep being a hypocrite? Will she acknowledge she's making the same types of moves that she NONSTOP criticized Cyclops for making?

2. Did you ever consider Rockslide over Glob Herman? Seems he would make more sense as a more loyal X-Man and best friend of Anole. Glob's betrayed the team over and over.

3. Why are all the writers afraid to define what it is the mist is doing? I feel it's very vague at this point.

All-New Member

We Will see Eva Bell ora Goldballs in EXM?