Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Hello Jeff,

Do you plan on using Jubilee in your series in any capacity? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jacklazer View Post
    I just read Old Man Logan #2 and noticed that Logan's arm and ribs were broken in the fight with the Hulk. So are his bones not bonded with Adamantium? Is that something that I don't remember from the original Old Man Logan story or is that new?
    I was about to post the same question. Did we miss anything? Does this new Hulk can broke Logan's adamantium or did Old Man Logan's adamantium is less resistant than the 616 one?

Reminds me of X-Cutioner's Song where he complained about getting one of his ribs broken by a point blank blast from one of the Dark Riders. It threw me for a loop at the time, but I reconciled it in my mind as his bones being able to be fractured within their adamantium coating / shell and then they just heal and are okay after awhile. They can't be snapped in half, but he can be struck so hard that they crack underneath the unbreakable coating. Make sense?

Where's my no-prize? Anyone else remember those or am I just old?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Reminds me of X-Cutioner's Song where he complained about getting one of his ribs broken by a point blank blast from one of the Dark Riders. It threw me for a loop at the time, but I reconciled it in my mind as his bones being able to be fractured within their adamantium coating / shell and then they just heal and are okay after awhile. They can't be snapped in half, but he can be struck so hard that they crack underneath the unbreakable coating. Make sense?

Where's my no-prize? Anyone else remember those or am I just old?
    Works for me.

Amazing Member

1. I know the chances are slim but will we see Firestar anytime soon? I miss her and I was so happy when she finally joined the X-Men.
    2. What happened to Sunfire? Last time we saw him was in Uncanny Avengers and All-New X-Factor, he needed a containment suit in order to survive. Now he appears to be flesh and blood again. Is there an explanation for that? Will he be sticking around?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by teumessianfox89 View Post
    2. What happened to Sunfire? Last time we saw him was in Uncanny Avengers and All-New X-Factor, he needed a containment suit in order to survive. Now he appears to be flesh and blood again. Is there an explanation for that? Will he be sticking around?

"Secret Wars"

Honestly, I think we can chalk ANY incongruities with the pre-SW universe to this.

Hiiie Jeff
    1)Storm said SHIELD was willing to help the mutants after her speech. Is this going to be followed?

2)Is possible for Rachel to appear, or even be a part of the team? A lot of people wants to see her again and see her having a relationship with Jean.

Hi Mr. Lemire,

1) SHIELD was a bit of a problem during the Bendis era of UXM. Without spoilers, what's your take on how the organization works in Extraordinary?

2) Just read Old Man Logan 2 and I gotta say I'm excited to see how the Hawkeyes deal with the old man, Will there be an Old Man Logan, Clint, and Lady Kate team up between the 2 series?

3) Power ups. Any chances down the line for a mutant/human getting a power-up and lending something to the team?

BTw, loved all new Hawkeye.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Amazing Member

I love the X-kids in this book will we get to see them training and the results of training with Colossus also Glob is awesome he was great in Spider-Man & The X-men

BANNED

Dearest Jeffrey,

I am very much enjoying both your runs on EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN and OLD MAN LOGAN so far. Extraordinary bringing back the close-knit family feel of the 1980s era teams is a real treat and Logan's future-past revenge story is quite compelling. Despite already being invested in both books though I can't help but feel there are a few nagging omissions and as such was wondering if you field a few questions for me?

1) After having multiple teams worth of teachers featuring in recent years it came as quite a shock to see the school reduced so drastically to just a couple staff at the outset of your run. Will we get any insight on what happened to all those core X-Men like Emma Frost, Rachel Grey or Northstar during the 8 month gap? Is there a reason as to why so many seemingly abandoned Storm during this period of unprecedented mutant crisis?

2) I have a similar query regarding the student body. First I have to say I am quite pleased to see you reviving a Young X-Men squad and have been keeping a sharp eye out for cameos to see who's still present in general. As such I can't help but notice the core groups of students who featured in WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN and UNCANNY X-MEN seem to be almost entirely absent? Is this just an odd coincidence or is there some other overarching reason for it? And if it's the latter when will we learn the fates of Kid Omega, Tempus, Broo, Morph, Shark-Girl, the Stepford Sisters, Kid Krakoa and their friends?

3) I understand it's early still but will we be seeing Logan interacting with any significant young ladies from his past besides Jean? In particular I was wondering about Jubilee? Given her history as the last X-Man standing in Logan's future massacre as well as her status as a very different vampire mom today could lead to a conflicting and emotional reunion for the old man. Another character I've been eternally curious about is Logan's adopted daughter Amiko. We never really saw her reaction to 616 Logan's death so being faced with a much older version could be especially interesting here?

Thank you again for your time.

Indomitably yours,
    DDM
    Last edited by DDM; 02-11-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Hi Mr Lemire

1. The last issue of Bendis's run had Jean pondering what mutants need to do different or haven't done yet to overcome the hatred towards them. Will you be touching upon this in your run?

2. Will Jean be flying in on any of Old Man Logan's solo adventures?
    Last edited by 5cents; 02-11-2016 at 04:00 PM.

It seems Red Skull is not only on Old Man Logan's "To Do" list, but over in Uncanny Avengers Steve Rogers will have the Avengers Unity Squad going after the villain as well. Do I smell a crossover, or is that just Deadpool's old Mexican leftovers starting to turn?
    Robert Eddleman
    Panels on Pages

Hey Jeff
    How aware is Storm and the team of the others groups like Magneto's X-Men and the teens on the road?

Is there any chance of fellow out-X-Men like Northstar, Rictor and Karma making an appearance in the book in relation to Bobby 's story?

Has Bobby come out to his teammates?

Most importantly, is Kurt now permanently tail-less?

hi jeff,

storm has traveled to the astral plane several times in her lifespan, and has been training under the direction and mentorship of the world's greatest telepath since the 1970s. as many have noted in the past, all of charles xavier's students are trained in psychic defense as a core requirement.

how then do you explain her complete failure to understand the basic concepts of psychic projection and astral travel in the latest exm preview? and how do you explain jean grey (not even a seasoned telepath herself) knowing more about the mindscape than storm? we saw in the last series of anxm that even non-telepathic x-men know more about psychic ability than jean currently does.

kitty pryde had to show her how to use her telepathy when it first turned on, even though she was not a telepath herself. it was assumed that charles had passed on the fundamentals to all of his students.

has something happened to storm's mind? is her brain addled in some way? i have noticed that she's been hallucinating visions of the professor since issue 1 and curious if these two points are somehow connected. could the red skull or emma frost be tearing away at her mental faculties little by little? it would make sense to drive the last leader of the x-men to madness if i wanted to take him or her out of the picture.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

What, exactly, is the state of the mutant race? How many mutants are left? How fast is the terrigen cloud moving?

Is the Phoenix imagery with Jean intentional?

What are the chances of Jean catching up with her adult self at some point in time? I know that the adult Jean is, for all intents and purposes, dead, but I think that a conversation with her adult self could be done extremely well.