Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    We get a definite hint that Songbird and Max Brashear will hook up, which is interesting.
    Especially interesting, given that up to this point there's no sign that he has his father's powers. Even if he did acquire them, they don't seem to be hereditary. Did Marvel Woman do something to herself to get those abilities?
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Could this be a hint that Genis could be back?
    What? Will he be quantum-linked with a Brashear and they switched around so they don't know who is the father!
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Whilst it may be true that she's hoping to have kids at some point, (I haven't read anything that would confirm or dismiss that guess) I assume it'd still be a shock for her to meet a future daughter, especially since she's yet to give birth to said daughter, it's not like it's something you do everyday LOL you know compared to fighting in space and everything LOL.

Having said that she could easily make a comment about it or something in the next issue so it could be a moot point LOL.
    She's a superhero. "Future daughter" probably isn't even in the Top 5 Weird **** she's dealt with. (In fact, it wasn't even the weirdest **** she saw in this issue, what with Billy throwing up a nihilistic squid.) It would be a shock in the moment, and then it would be, "Huh, so I guess I have a daughter at some point." Maybe coupled with a little, "Dammit, this **** is supposed to be an X-Men thing." I would find it funny if she blamed Bobby for it. But still, the only reason for her to comment on it in another issue would be if it's relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Could this be a hint that Genis could be back?
    How do you figure? What does any of this have to do with Genis?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

She's a superhero. "Future daughter" probably isn't even in the Top 5 Weird **** she's dealt with. (In fact, it wasn't even the weirdest **** she saw in this issue, what with Billy throwing up a nihilistic squid.) It would be a shock in the moment, and then it would be, "Huh, so I guess I have a daughter at some point." Maybe coupled with a little, "Dammit, this **** is supposed to be an X-Men thing." I would find it funny if she blamed Bobby for it. But still, the only reason for her to comment on it in another issue would be if it's relevant.
    It might be relevant, depending on what the issue is about and where the writer wants to go with the series. In which case my talking about it will be moot LOL. But still, I'd think that despite all the stuff she's seen it'd still be a surprise, if not shock, to meet a girl who claims to be your future daughter as I say it's not something that happens everyday whereas all the other stuff she'd kinda expect as part of her day job LOL. Just my two cents as it were

LOL Funny thing is it's not THAT big a deal to me, just something I felt when I was reading it is all LOL.

Still, as I say I thought it was a decent issue overall.

Disappointing that Al Ewing says he doesn't know if he'll revisit Eternity War later and it is a problem for Future Al.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

If Al Ewing doesn't revisit Eternity War, by choice, then I'd be disappointed given that he threw quite a big seed about it in the issue.

If Al Ewing doesn't revisit Eternity War, by choice, then I'd be disappointed given that he threw quite a big seed about it in the issue.
    I don't know, I kinda like it as just a random, unexplained incident.

I'm fine either way, really.

I don't know, I kinda like it as just a random, unexplained incident.

I'm fine either way, really.
    Fair enough. We'll find out one way or another

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Finally! A happy future!

We need more of these.
    Preach.
    Quote Originally Posted by oneminutemonkey View Post
    And MAN, I'm glad they didn't drag out the Moridun plot with him festering inside Billy for the next year or something.
    Seriously. I'm really pleased with the short arcs he's juggling. Its an ADHD world and Ewing's maneuvering it splendidly.

Decent issue though I felt the story was a little bit rushed, particularly since we never really got to see how Songbird felt about the news that she has a daughter in the future...
    No, no, no, buddy he's just planting seeds for ---
    though to be fair that could be touched on in the next issue. .
    Welp, there you go.

LOL

I've done that in the past myself Fokken.

LOL

I've done that in the past myself Fokken.
    Planted seeds?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Planted seeds?
    Well...yes. Since I do write stories for a hobby.

But that wasn't what I was talking about LOL. I was talking about starting to write something in response to someone than noticing that they've added something which causes you to change what you were going to say LOL.

Well...yes. Since I do write stories for a hobby.

But that wasn't what I was talking about LOL. I was talking about starting to write something in response to someone than noticing that they've added something which causes you to change what you were going to say LOL.
    Ah yes. All the time, for me. I must learn to read completely before dashing off to the reply option.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Ah yes. All the time, for me. I must learn to read completely before dashing off to the reply option.
    Same here. Though I do usually read them LOL. It happens to the best of us