Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member

Once upon a time I wanted Snyder to write the Justice League but then I saw him actually write the Justice League AND Superman. Pass on this guy for the League
    Last edited by joybeans; 02-12-2016 at 02:23 PM. Reason: no need for creator bashing
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I can't understand why some want the duo on WW, as if they would suspect Snyder to have some great faithful take on WW, I'd be more interested in Snyder & Cap on Justice League or Green Lantern. (won't say Flash or Green Arrow given all the changes with them thanks to Boo 52)
    My reasoning is to give her book more exposure and create more WW fans. No doubt that Snyder and Capullo would make it a Top 20 book and maybe some of those people stick around after they leave. I wouldn't expect it to be great (much like Superman Unchained), but I suspect it would be big and epic

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Yea, this could actually be huge promotion for Scott in terms of giving him a new less pressured space to get back to his roots like with Black Mirror.
    I'm hoping that's exactly what it is for him and that he does get back to writing stories that are more like Black Mirror and less like what he's been doing on Batman.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Incredible Member

It'd be nice if DC stopped making fans interminably wait on Rebirth details simply because bad old Bleeding Cool let their cat out of the bag.
    Do you think that's what happened?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    I can't imagine that DC didn't let BC leak Rebirth to drum up discussion before DC officially unveiled it.
    I understand that DiDio was rather furious with staffers in the office that day.

Incredible Member

Perhaps. Though, they could have teased and skipped the deceit of BCool & everyone altogether.
    What deceit?