Super Moderator

Default LOOK: "Supergirl" & "The Flash" Join Forces in New Behind-the-Scenes Photo

"Those two emblems look pretty good together," wrote "The Flash" star Grant Gustin, who posted the photo on his Instagram.

Full article here.

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Hellyeah! \m/
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

supergirl's face looks weird in that picture.

Mighty Member

Can't wait!
    My art main influences are Richard Corben, Frank Frazetta and John Buscema. For old school comic book heroes with an edge check out my patreon

BANNED

Next to Smallville this is a Second time we're seeing Superman, or in this case Supergirl, vs the Flash in live action form and on television before it all hits the big screen.

Amazing Member

They've mentioned that Supergirl & Flash/Arrow might be in two separate universes, but we also know that Superman and Batman exist in the Flash/Arrow universe thanks to Rip, in Legends, somewhat mentioning them as seeing Men of Steel and Dark Knights fall.

All-New Member

Glee reunion!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by londeaux View Post
    They've mentioned that Supergirl & Flash/Arrow might be in two separate universes, but we also know that Superman and Batman exist in the Flash/Arrow universe thanks to Rip, in Legends, somewhat mentioning them as seeing Men of Steel and Dark Knights fall.
    Nah. We don't for sure. Bruce might be on "E-1" but I figure he'll if anything be the Batman from E-2 and the Superman of Supergirl's world that'll be what Rips referencing. IE the coming crisis mentioned in Flash has the worlds spill into one another and Rip the time historian knows about their existence due to that.

I really didn't think a crossover like this would happen. I thought that being on different channels and all the legal implications that come with that would make it a remote possibility at best. I'm glad I was wrong. These are two of the best superhero shows on TV right now. Them coming together like this just feels right. Can't wait to see it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Amazing Member

I'm hoping this is just a Supergirl thing and it doesn't cross over into Flash and Arrow, because I really don't want to have to watch all of Supergirl.

Spectacular Member

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by used39 View Post
    Glee reunion!
    I think Grant and Melissa were only in one episode together, can't remember if they were even in the same scenes... but Blake Jenner (Cat's son) did star alongside her for a few years (and they're married now).

...I'll see myself out...
    Last edited by Ivan P91; 02-11-2016 at 09:50 AM.