Default Spider-Man Deadpool #2

What a brilliant issue. I love Dan Slott's Spider-Man and Duggan's Deadpool, but I'd love to see this becoming a monthly with Joe Kelly writing it and Ed McGuiness doing the art. What a fantastic issue.

And I love Deadpool. Truly hillarious stuff. Can't wait to check out his film later today too.

BANNED

For me this issue, like the last, was fine but not great. It has nothing to do with either the writing or art, which where both great, but I just cant get over the fact that I just dont care about Deadpool
    and that has not changed with this series. I dont hate the character either but he is not a selling point for me either. I am still going to read it but I am going to wait untill its available on Marvel Unlimited from now on. Its a good series, no doubt about that, but I just dont care enough to read it monthly.

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Well, it's nice to see Mysterio survived the destruction of the Ultimate universe...only to get hit with the Dead-Buggy. Ow.

Also, I have no idea who that last-page mystery villain is, but he sure looks like the Phantom of the Paradise.

Loved it, great action, great comedy, and I'm interested in our mysterious villain. Poor Miles though DP was relentless, Spider-Lad, Spider-adjacent, Spider-retcon.

Next issue with DP's Z listers should be fun too.

To the OP... I'm fairly certain this is an ongoing.

Loved this issue. You can tell Kelly hasn't lost his knack for Deadpool and we're all going to benefit from that. I love the way McGuinness draws Wade when he gets pissed and intense. Almost villainous. You can just tell Kelly is going to bring put Wade's dark side and it'll be interesting to see how Pete deals with that. Whether he says "I told you so," or tries to convince Wade that he is better than how he's starting to act.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Loved it, great action, great comedy, and I'm interested in our mysterious villain. Poor Miles though DP was relentless, Spider-Lad, Spider-adjacent, Spider-retcon.
    I'd say this more than made up for it:

The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    Well, it's nice to see Mysterio survived the destruction of the Ultimate universe...only to get hit with the Dead-Buggy. Ow.

Also, I have no idea who that last-page mystery villain is, but he sure looks like the Phantom of the Paradise.
    LOL. My husband also pointed out the similarities to Phantom of the Paradise. I was also wondering who he is. My only guess is old time Deadpool villian, Slayback. He has a similar look and speech balloon to the mysterious figure at the end.
    slayback.jpg