Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Sorry, loved the burn from Bucky. It was so dickish, but it didn't necessarily feel out of place to me.

The reveal was a bit predictable, but no less interesting. Less interesting was the general character bickering and randomly attacking Wolverine and Hulk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Sorry, loved the burn from Bucky. It was so dickish, but it didn't necessarily feel out of place to me.

The reveal was a bit predictable, but no less interesting. Less interesting was the general character bickering and randomly attacking Wolverine and Hulk.
    Clearly you haven't read Bucky enough.

The orbs weird rambling and interaction with strange and castle was very cool am I the only one who wants to see these 3 together in a spinoff series

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Clearly you haven't read Bucky enough.
    I should say it didn't feel out of place within this issue. Everyone was kinda being dickish, Bucky's burn was just a little harsher.

BANNED

I should say it didn't feel out of place within this issue. Everyone was kinda being dickish, Bucky's burn was just a little harsher.
    Good point, seems like Aarron is taking a page from Remender in make everyone argue and fight for no apparent reason to force
    artificial hostilities.

I can get behind that. Everyone is a bit unnerved since Watcher is dead so maybe they're all on edge and grumpy.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    I can get behind that. Everyone is a bit unnerved since Watcher is dead so maybe they're all on edge and grumpy.
    Whats their to agitated about? None of these characters involved never really cared or knew Uatu. Heck I'm surprised the Fantastic Four are not leading in this investigation he was their closest ally even Sam the new Nova should have some involvement over Punisher.

Mighty Member

I just gotta wonder if Jason Aaron has this passive-aggressive thing against Bucky. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened. Anyway, I am not one to take a bit of poor characterization to heart (I learned how to get over that when Bendis was king), but I certainly suspect that quite a few will.

Whats their to agitated about? None of these characters involved never really cared or knew Uatu. Heck I'm surprised the Fantastic Four are not leading in this investigation he was their closest ally even Sam the new Nova should have some involvement over Punisher.
    I think they all clearly expressed concern in that first issue that a god of his caliber can be killed right under their noses is something to worry about.

BANNED

The Bucky stuff makes sense to me when you consider everything that's going on.

- His boss is lying to him and possibly killed the Watcher.
    - No one is giving him a chance to explain himself because they keep saying they hate him and that he's a murderer.
    - Everyone is on edge because it's a friggin high stakes murder mystery.

His attitude is warranted IMO.

Also, why do people think that anytime a writer has another character say anything remotely bad about a character it's some vendetta?
    Sometimes it just works for the story. Not EVERY character is a mouth piece of the writer.
    Characters are allowed to say bad things about others, it happens in real life... even amongst friends.

Just my take.

Fantastic Member

Gee, why might Winter Soldier not like Punisher?

BANNED

Ant-man knew him and didn't appear to be agitated.
    http://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordp..._masochist.png

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Gee, why might Winter Soldier not like Punisher?

LMAO! Nice post!

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    The Bucky stuff makes sense to me when you consider everything that's going on.

- His boss is lying to him and possibly killed the Watcher.
    - No one is giving him a chance to explain himself because they keep saying they hate him and that he's a murderer.
    - Everyone is on edge because it's a friggin high stakes murder mystery.

His attitude is warranted IMO.

Also, why do people think that anytime a writer has another character say anything remotely bad about a character it's some vendetta?
    Sometimes it just works for the story. Not EVERY character is a mouth piece of the writer.
    Characters are allowed to say bad things about others, it happens in real life... even amongst friends.

Just my take.
    But is Bucky who made ​​the KGB and department X had to resign to give him missions involving children or kill in front of them. Even Remender known that

Bucky would have been rude but never had brought the children and never like that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by c-ta View Post
    But is Bucky who made ​​the KGB and department X had to resign to give him missions involving children or kill in front of them. Even Remender known that
    Bucky would have been rude but never had brought the children and never like that
    You've never accidentally put your foot in your mouth?
    Never said anything cruel that you later regret?

It happens. Not everyone is perfect and well rounded.