Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kapparition View Post
    If somebody just wanted to read the Original Sin series and not pick up the tie-ins would they be lost? Reading all these posts makes me want to read this book but I don't want to read a 100 tie ins for it to make sense.
    I'm not getting any of the tie ins and I'm following it fine - there's a decent recap at the beginning of each issue, and it seems Marvel learned some lessons from the Infinity story and its meandering through-line: this is nice and self-contained.

First off allow me to say....
    CALLED IT!
    It was one of the first theories i come up in my mind since last number come out.
    And i think in some way it does actually made sense, expecially if you consider that getting old could have been a relatively recent development in the life of ol' Nick. Expecially if we take those SIELD stories featuring Leonardo DaVinci, Nikola Tesla and Isacc Newton as canon(and some of it had been considered canon). The infinity formula is kind of imperfect and flawed. It is at this point the very question is...since when exactly Nick had relied on special designed LMD(consider that undetectable androids are not unheard in MU, albeit not that common). I think , curiosly in the Howling Commando series featuring Phobos the son of Ares we can say it was an LMD, as there were lot of big hints(like stumbling upon a secret room filled of Nick fury's LMD spare parts, or "Nick" being immune to the fear power's of Phobos). In Marvel Timeline that should be roughly one year at best in past or just few months(really marvel timelin is evee more confusing that Dog's age).
    Also is Nick Fury the one repopsnisble for the killing. Or simply he is th eonly one apart the Watcher that see the whole design that is MU, the togetherness of vision that imply that some thing should not be revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    First off allow me to say....
    CALLED IT!
    Yeah you are the only person who called dead Nick Fury being an LMD. Since like 1970.

Quote Originally Posted by peter parker View Post
    yeah you are the only person who called dead nick fury being an lmd. Since like 1970.
    aaaaaaaaw snap

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Yeah you are the only person who called dead Nick Fury being an LMD. Since like 1970.

maybe he was talking about Fury showing up as an old guy; which only like a thousand people guessed.

I'm going to throw this out for next issue: Inside the Old Man Fury LMD there is going to be a tiny little Sgt. Fury dressed in his WWII outfit controlling him.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by c-ta View Post
    But is Bucky who made ​​the KGB and department X had to resign to give him missions involving children or kill in front of them. Even Remender known that

Bucky would have been rude but never had brought the children and never like that
    Jeez, people are way overreacting to Bucky's comment. If Cap had said it, yeah, it'd be way out of character but this is one hardcore killer talking to another hardcore killer. These are not sensitive guys who think about other people's feelings before they open their mouths. And neither one gives a f*ck if they come off like a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I'm going to throw this out for next issue: Inside the Old Man Fury LMD there is going to be a tiny little Sgt. Fury dressed in his WWII outfit controlling him.
    Or every nation leader pulls down the zipper at the back of their neck revealing all of them are Nick Fury LMDs

Someone mind cluing me in on why Emma is there? Isn't she a wanted criminal?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrikishaw View Post
    I think she was selected by the "mystery" man.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrikishaw View Post
    As are Punisher, Bucky, Wolverine...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    If that happens, you get to say "Called it!" without looking like an ahole.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    ahhh the buurrrrnnnnnnn!! Now i could cosplay as Freddy Kruger without need of makeup
    THE BUUURRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!! I will need a skin transplant to type answer again
    THE BUUURRRNNNNNNNNNNN!!! I'm so hot due tot he burn that I could set stuff on fire!!
    THE BURRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! DISCO INFEEERNOOOOOO!!
    THE BUUURRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!WHEEEEEEE I'M HOT STUFFF!!!
    THE BURRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! Do you think i should wear a t-shirt "I come all the way to replay on CBR board and all i got was a BBUURRRNNNN!" when posting here?
    THE BURN! It was a honor being burned by so cooll ass avatar, mostly because hey is Peter Parker, He is the humanitas of MU. (cool avatar pic and....nickname? Wopahh guy who do you killed for that name?!?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
    maybe he was talking about Fury showing up as an old guy; which only like a thousand people guessed.
    And i was the first....as far as i checked, not that i checked because really thousand of posts who has time to read them all......
    Sheesh this story is really tickling our intelllect you know....

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    LMAO! Nice post!
    Here's the other page I was looking for.

Emma aside, interesting issue, although not as much happened as it should have. Old Nick Fury is definitely going to die at the end of this.

I am glad Bucky has had such a big role so far. Also glad he turned out to not be totally evil. Although what's the deal with everyone saying they never liked him? Yeesh.