Super Moderator

Default Tense "Batman v Superman" IMAX Poster Teases Heroes' Big Brawl

The Man of Steel stares down a circling Dark Knight in this epic poster for the Warner Bros. film.

Full article here.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Forget the poster the final trailer is out!!!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

BANNED

Tense poster? It's two guys standing facing each other, one with their back to us. Are we supposed to get excited about that? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    Tense poster? It's two guys standing facing each other, one with their back to us. Are we supposed to get excited about that? Seriously?
    Dude! Really? That poster has got some serious kinetic energy flowing out of that image. Unless you don't have any sense of imagination then...God...help...you...

Posters can be and are exciting. Posters can convey a sense of awe and flow in the mind of the beholder.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    You're trying so hard at this point, jeez.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZionAkeda View Post
    Dude! Really? That poster has got some serious kinetic energy flowing out of that image. Unless you don't have any sense of imagination then...God...help...you...

Posters can be and are exciting. Posters can convey a sense of awe and flow in the mind of the beholder.
    I am a graphic artist, and I tell you that for me that poster has no tension or excitement. It's... [yawn] meh...