Default DC Collectibles 2016 Wonder Woman News!

With Toy Fair around the corner, DC Collectibles has been announcing their 2016 product line-up throughout the day. There's some really cool Wonder Woman figures coming up, and I'm so excited for the Darwyn Cooke Designer Series action figure! Hopefully we'll see what it looks like soon. Here's the rundown:

DC Films Premium 6’’ Action Figures:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Wonder Woman

The third member of DC’s Trinity, played by Gal Gadot, is primed for battle, with her sword, shield, and golden lariat, along with interchangeable hands. (Available in November; $45)

DC Comics Icons 6’’Action Figures:

- Wonder Woman - based on The Amazo Virus

Wonder Woman is 6" tall with 25 points of articulation. She comes with interchangeable hands, a sword, a shield, a loose lasso and a clippable lasso. Wonder Woman is releasing in September 2016 for $28.00.

Designer Series Action Figures:

- Darwyn Cooke: Wonder Woman

Large Scale Statue:

- DC Comics Icons Wonder Woman

Action Figure Packs:

- Wonder Woman Action Figure 3-Pack

Last edited by Stormcrow; 02-12-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I'm probably going to have to get the Fabok figure but where are the other 2 stars on her skirt?

Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I'm probably going to have to get the Fabok figure but where are the other 2 stars on her skirt?

I keep wishing they would release an art of war statue of the fabok design!

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Lol the WW threepack reminds me of an image I saw months ago, which I will share with you.

That Amazo virus version is the best-looking Wonder Woman figure I've seen in years. I'm definitely getting that!

Interesting that it was designed by Ivan Reis - not Jason Fabok. Odd, as it's obviously Fabok's version of Wonder Woman. I wonder why he wasn't credited?

jason-fabok-wonder-woman-123947.jpg

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn View Post
    That Amazo virus version is the best-looking Wonder Woman figure I've seen in years. I'm definitely getting that! jason-fabok-wonder-woman-123947.jpg
    Yaas....and they're will be a Grail figure as well...but I HATE that I have to wait until the fall...ugh...I want it now!!!
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6