Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Spider-Woman, #4

• Trapped in an alien hospital with a bunch of pregnant extraterrestrials, Jess has no choice but to stick it to the Skrulls.

Full article here.

Poor Jess. She's in a tough spot.

I am so excited for this issue it's not even funny.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I think Jess has a new friend in KlunDirk

Top of my list for next week. Can't wait to see how Spider-Baby comes into the world.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I think Jess has a new friend in KlunDirk
    I think so too. I am really liking this kid. I noticed they dropped a hint about his mom - so I'm wondering who his mom is?

And Klynn it's on the top of mine too! I'm hoping nothing is really wrong with Spider-Baby though. Jess seems to think there is which makes me worried for both of them.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I think so too. I am really liking this kid. I noticed they dropped a hint about his mom - so I'm wondering who his mom is?

And Klynn it's on the top of mine too! I'm hoping nothing is really wrong with Spider-Baby though. Jess seems to think there is which makes me worried for both of them.
    I'm sure the baby will be fine, she's probably in labour which is my guess. Didn't she say something about her water breaking at the end of #3?

As for Klynn's Mother? I have a feeling it could be the Skrull who pretended to be Jess in Secret Invasion. That'd be one hell of a revelation for Jess.

I'm sure the baby will be fine, she's probably in labour which is my guess. Didn't she say something about her water breaking at the end of #3?

As for Klynn's Mother? I have a feeling it is could be the Skrull who pretended to be Jess in Secret Invasion. That'd be one hell of a revelation for Jess.
    Wait, my mother's a Skrull?!?! That explains SO much!

But I had the exact same thought about Dirk's mother as soon as I read that.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Wait, my mother's a Skrull?!?! That explains SO much!

But I had the exact same thought about Dirk's mother as soon as I read that.
    Oops. Bit of a typo there I meant KlunDirk

Wait and see if we're right about Dirk's mother klynn

As for Klynn's Mother? I have a feeling it could be the Skrull who pretended to be Jess in Secret Invasion. That'd be one hell of a revelation for Jess.
    Veranke? That would make him Skrull royalty.

Well he is a Skrull Prince so that would make sense. I love how Javier Rodriguez draws him with too short pants. Clearly the kid needs to go clothes shopping.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

*Tosses some love to Spider-Man forum*

(Most of you won't get that joke)

Still haven't got issue 3 yet. :/

Would be cool if the child was the offspring of the Skrull impersonator.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Veranke? That would make him Skrull royalty.
    He is a prince...

Two more days and then (maybe) Spider-Baby!

Do not read the People article interview with Dennis Hopeless until after you've read #4. Cause it Spoils the HELL out of it. (unless you specifically go to be spoiled after Dennis Hopeless tweets about spoilers cause that's totally what I did )

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Do not read the People article interview with Dennis Hopeless until after you've read #4. Cause it Spoils the HELL out of it. (unless you specifically go to be spoiled after Dennis Hopeless tweets about spoilers cause that's totally what I did )
    Do you have a link? (For uh... tomorrow?)