Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I like Rogue as leader, but I'd love to see Janet join the team. She doesn't have to be leader, co-leader just be a useful member of the team and more than a love interest for one of the male characters LOL.
    I'd settle for that, too.

Marvel usually combines the role of field leader and tactician. It would be nice if we can have a team where it has a control (Steve Rogers), field leader (Rogue), AND tactician (Old Woman Janet).
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Marvel usually combines the role of field leader and tactician. It would be nice if we can have a team where it has a control (Steve Rogers), field leader (Rogue), AND tactician (Old Woman Janet).
    That would be an interesting way to handle it, although I don't see how Janet's going to get old in the comics just because they're promoting the All-New Wasp as the "new hotness," so to speak.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

If Hank didn't became old because of the movie, Janet won't for any reason, lol.

I wonder what she's going to look like without her mask on? A young Evangeline Lilly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    If Hank didn't became old because of the movie, Janet won't for any reason, lol.
    Yeah, his appearance in Uncanny Avengers has him looking as young as ever so it doesn't seem like we're getting Michael Douglas older Hank for synergy.

Spectacular Member

Probably Vision who has the issue. He's been PMSing for no reason.

I'd also like Janet/Hank moved to Uncanny. I'd kinda like to see a classic Avenger line-up, but they can do without Iron Man or Hulk and use classic X-Men instead. Would be cool.

Ultimate Member

To be fair we don't know what they're actually going to do in regards to Hank's connection with this new Wasp. Just have to wait and see I guess.
    True, but Hank just seems to be the guy that Marvel likes to pick on when dealing with things like this and was just hoping that they wouldn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I get the same feeling. I'm suddenly a lot more interested now that I know that Jan isn't going away to make room for this new character.
    Right? I'm thinking she could be in a mentor role for the All New Wasp, if she gets her own solo. Or most preferably be in Uncanny Avengers with Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Isn't she featured on a variant cover for UA #7 or something?
    I'm not sure if it'll be her or not. But they are doing a "Women of Power" promotion to celebrate Women's History Month. So we'll see. It would make sense, though. Hank is coming back, so if she'd pop up anywhere it'd be there, I would think.

I like Rogue as leader, but I'd love to see Janet join the team. She doesn't have to be leader, co-leader just be a useful member of the team and more than a love interest for one of the male characters LOL.
    I'm liking Rouge as leader too. I wonder how everything will be when Steve becomes Captain America again. And Jan be more than a love interest for some one? That's crazy talk!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    True, but Hank just seems to be the guy that Marvel likes to pick on when dealing with things like this and was just hoping that they wouldn't...
    As I say, wait and see what they ACTUALLY do first.

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I'm liking Rouge as leader too. I wonder how everything will be when Steve becomes Captain America again. And Jan be more than a love interest for some one? That's crazy talk!!!!
    Steve will be leader of the field team too when he de-ages. LOL. Even if ''officially'' Rogue is the leader it'll be Steve.

As for Jan? A fan can dream! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Right? I'm thinking she could be in a mentor role for the All New Wasp, if she gets her own solo. Or most preferably be in Uncanny Avengers with Steve.

I'm not sure if it'll be her or not. But they are doing a "Women of Power" promotion to celebrate Women's History Month. So we'll see. It would make sense, though. Hank is coming back, so if she'd pop up anywhere it'd be there, I would think.

Janet is getting her women of power variant with ANADA 7