Default Darkman Ongoing Series?

Who Here Would read an Darkman ongoing series? I think the character holds merit such as The Shadow and The Phantom. Dynamite if they still own the character , could if they wanted to push the character to the moon as there title hero. Heres why I think it would be a good idea. For one He a great character started by Sam Raimi ( Evil Dead Franchise , Bruce Campbell , Spider-Man Movies) . Another reason unlike many of the Gold key names they have , Darkman doesn't have decades of canon they could flub up or confiict for long time readers.
    Its a cool look , Its not spandex , its not Some Super suit , its simple look, but its feasible, face wraps and a hat. He's got a cool gimmick of becoming anyone, hiding in the shadows. Has Just as tragic of a story as Batman. If anything Darkman is more tragic because his haunts him when he sees himself. I would read an going, and if some how He did get a ongoing I'd feel it would be inclined that I did writting this lol . But who Likes the Darkman Character and would read an ongoing?

215211-42801-darkman_large.jpg

Amazing Member

Darkman was/is Shadow, in all but name; he was born out of SR not getting the rights to Shadow back when the film came out. Though i love the character and film i don't know how much mileage there'd be in a character that looks virtually identical to another character they publish. as for "pushing him to the moon.....uh, i doubt it. he's hardly riding on a massive fanbase and string of hit blockbusters, last one was 20 years back and there's hardly been huge campaign for another.
    sadly at this point in time too, the thought of Dynamite taking this up just fills me with dread, they've effed up enough things i've loved and turned them into steaming turds, i sincerely hope Darkman never enters their thoughts.

LOVE darkman, would check it out if there was a good creative team behind it.