Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: 13 Coins, #1

From Eisner award winning artist, Simon Bisley, and the screenwriters of Hitman: Absolution (Martin Brennan & Michael B Jackson), comes the story of a new superhero... The story of John Pozner, a tormented ex-con on a quest for vengeance, when he discovers that he is descended from angels, and is the living key to Earth's future, or Heaven's fall.

Full article here.

Th art looks pretty good. I'm gonna give this one a try.

I feel like this book has taken forever to come out. Hasn't it been released in digital installments? I know I tried to download the app for it but it wouldn't work on my older iPad.

Bisley's art looks hit and miss here. The first couple pages with the angels fighting and the cover look incredible, but the last couple pages with the guy in the bathroom are way too digital-looking and make the art look very artificial.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    I feel like this book has taken forever to come out. Hasn't it been released in digital installments? I know I tried to download the app for it but it wouldn't work on my older iPad.

Bisley's art looks hit and miss here. The first couple pages with the angels fighting and the cover look incredible, but the last couple pages with the guy in the bathroom are way too digital-looking and make the art look very artificial.
    I feel the exact same way. I love Bisley's art but the last couple pages very artificial and vacant. I'm not a big fan of digital art.