Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Steampunk Battlestar Galactica: 1880, #1

Welcome to the world of Battlestar Galactica as never seen before, as #1 NYT Bestselling Author Tony Lee gives it a Steampunk spin! After Professor Baltar's clockwork Cylonics destroy the Colonial Empire, Arch Duke Adama learns that his son Apollo is missing! It's up to Lady Athena to travel to the Sky Pirate world of the Rising Star and ask for help from the only hope she has - the disgraced Captain Starbuck and his humanoid / Daggit copilot Muffit...

Full article here.

Gigantic Cylon(ic)s rampaging through a city...man, this looks like it could be fun.
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

I've ordered the miniseries. To paraphrase someone from another thread, the the series needs more gears and Victorian appearance. Maybe Lady Mechanika spoiled me, but Legenderry (also from Dynamite) seems a little light in this area too. The mashup of steam punk with Battlestar Galactica seems like a lot of fun and I'm all in.
    Current Pulls for DC/Vertigo: Batman, Justice League
    Image: Manifest Destiny, East of West, Low, The Wicked & The Divine, Injection, Tokyo Ghost
    Valiant: Harbinger/Imperium
    Other: Letter 44, Lady Mechanika, Tarot