Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think Marc is from detroit(?) so there would be good.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

The mention of Bast in Black Panther made me excited because of her fellow god Khonshu. Was there intent? Would I want to see MK on the big screen or rather on Netflix? can't decide.

Count me really happy to see MK sporting the "Mr Knight" outfit in Marvel Comics Presents! The more it keeps getting used, the better, IMO. It's just the thing in my mind that might make adapting MK into live-action a lot easier. It's a lot more cost-effective and just practical if Marc can run around in a white suit and mask for much of the film and only going full cape and cowl for the most dangerous parts of the mission.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Moon Knight is a shoe in for the weird, violent crimes that the big superheroes don't know about.

With the Netflix Marvel series all axed, could MK be the linchpin of the Disney+ street-level Marvel heroes? I still think he'd be a great movie star, but the way is a lot more clear for NYC street heroes now.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    With the Netflix Marvel series all axed, could MK be the linchpin of the Disney+ street-level Marvel heroes? I still think he'd be a great movie star, but the way is a lot more clear for NYC street heroes now.
    Disney+ is probaly aiming for more family friendly then MoonKinght should be. But Disney is putting they're adult marvel cartoons on Hulu so maybe Moonkight theyre

I'd like Moon Knight in full "protector of those who travel by night" mode. He travels around investigating and getting involved in really bizarre violent crimes, conspiracies, and situations.

Almost Lychian in tone.

I think that touch of the supernatural is the thing that really makes him different from Batman so I'd lean on that as well. And despite the comics the last several years, I don't know if they should go "full DID" - it's been too easy to lean on that at the expense of telling a good super-hero story.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I think that touch of the supernatural is the thing that really makes him different from Batman so I'd lean on that as well. And despite the comics the last several years, I don't know if they should go "full DID" - it's been too easy to lean on that at the expense of telling a good super-hero story.
    Honestly, I think I'd drop the DID stuff in favor of a more master of disguise character. Dude who gets by stealing identities and cash.